( 𝟎𝟑𝟗 ) introducing the governor

Start from the beginning

"Who's that?" She asked, unsure as to who he was talking about.

Merle tutted once again, treating her like a child, as he leaned forwards, his hands together in a fist on the table as he tried to get the girl to open up, as the govoner will be a hell of a lot worse than he currently was. "Someone you don't want to mess with." He revealed, finding humour in the whole situation in front of him. "So, are you gonna tell me where my baby brothers are? Or are you gonna keep bullshitting." Merle said, clicking his tongue as he leaned back in the chair and his eyes trailed over the girl and her body. He never knew why Nate never screwed this girl and went on with his life - she had a cracking body..

Zoe shook her head at his question, "I can't." She told him, incredibly afraid of what he might do if he doesn't get his answer, or worse, what the governor would do. She hadn't met this man, and by how Merle was explaining him, she didn't think she wanted to know who he was. Merle sighed in annoyance at her words, knowing that getting her to open up would be harder than he once thought - so that only gave him one more option, and that was to get it out of Glenn, he seemed like he could be an easy crack. So, without any other words, he smirked, not letting Zoe know where he was going, before he stood up, the chair scraping against the floor as he stood, before he stormed out, now heading to Glenn's room, where the boy was currently tied up, waiting for questioning.

Zoe breathed out a sigh of relief as she watched Merle leave the room, hoping that she had gotten away with it this time, but she didn't doubt for one second that he was going to come back and question her again. Or was it going to be the Governor, next time? She had no clue, and she didn't even want to find out, not now, and not ever.. She looked to the side when she heard mumbling of voices coming through the wall, voices she couldn't make out, but she knew that it was Glenn and Merle by the tones of their voices. She bit her lip, trying to keep in her tears as she heard grunts coming from Glenn, the boy obviously getting beaten up by Merle - this was her fault, she hadn't told him where the prison was, and for that reason alone, he went and picked on Glenn for answers. She couldn't stand the sounds of the pain coming from her best friend. A sob of terror left the girls lips, scared for her life, scared for her friends, what was going to happen to them? Were the others going to find them in time? She doubted it highly. They were going to die in here, and there was nothing she could do..

Hours, that's how long she felt like she had been stuck in this room, sitting at the table on the uncomfortable metal chair, it hurting her arse and back the more time went on. Glenn's grunts of pain had stopped by this time, implying that he was either dead, or they had left him alone for a little bit. She wished that it was the second option, she prayed - she hoped that when she next saw Glenn, he would be in one piece, okay, and alive, she couldn't deal with it if it went any other way; he was too innocent, too good for this world. All he ever wanted was to keep his family safe. Time went on before the door to the room opened once again, but this time, it wasn't Merle, instead, someone entirely different, someone she didn't recognise. The man wore a grey button up shirt, the sleeves cuffed just below his elbow and a gun holstered just above his dress trousers, the man dressing surprisingly nice for an apocalypse. He was incredibly clean, more clean than Merle was..

Zoe shifted in her seat uncomfortably as the unknown man took a seat in front of her, a look on his face that she couldn't read, but the second his eyes trailed to her chest, she knew that this man wasn't good, that he was an evil man. Her hands trembled as they sat on the arms of the chair, each part of her body being tied up so she was unable to escape, and the man saw this, pretending to have a look of sympathy that Zoe knew for a fact that it was fake.. He didn't care.