Yan Liang's face was not very good-looking, turned around and looked at the two young men who beat, and said angrily: "What are you two doing? Why do you hit people ?!"

"It's not ..." said the younger one, who was higher: "It was he who provoked first, and he moved first!"

"He moved his hands first?" Yan Liang smiled: "You guys talk about it, why did he do it?"

The two stopped talking. Gu Jianan looked at Ye Chen, who was standing in front of him, and said Yan Chen, and finally said: "They want to take my computer to play. I didn't agree. They called me a mediocre, not Yan Family, parents died deliberately, so I can come to Yan Family to grab property and be shameless. "

With that, Gu Jianan put his eyes on Yan Liang 's face, and his expression was numb: "I don't care if they grab my computer, or if they say I 'm an outsider, or if they usually call me to hit me or just take my things go in and out of my room, but I don't like people scolding my parents and then making a move towards my friends. "

When speaking, Gu Jianan walked to the edge of the two teenagers and looked at the teenager who threw the bottle and hit Ye Chen. The teenager was guilty and said his eyes fell on other places: "But you are too unpleasant to speak, what if ... ... "

Before finishing the speech, Gu Jianan lifted the last decorative vase in the room and smashed it on the teenager's head.

There was a shout of excitement around the face. Gu Jianan looked expressionless, turned back to Ye Chen, took Ye Chen's hand, and said lightly: "Go, bandage the wound."

Ye Chen didn't expect Gu Jianan to say yes, and everyone around him was dumbfounded. When Ye Chen was pulled out and sitting on the bed, Gu Jianan pulled out a medicine box from the room and began to bandage her wound. The reaction came and said angrily: "You come with me!"

The two young men supported each other, daring not to say much, and went out with Yan Liang. At this time, Ye Chen noticed that Ye Min had been standing at the door of the bathroom with a very weak sense of existence.

Ye Min looked at Ye Chen's expression a bit complicated, and said for a long time: "Sister ..."

"Hurry up." Ye Chen was really afraid of her. She didn't dare to provoke the person with the halo of the heroine. What if Gu Jianan fell in love with more words?

So she quickly opened her mouth, Ye Min froze, then hummed, turned around and went out, smashing the door loudly.

Gu Jianan was wet, but he still gave priority to bandaging Ye Chen.

He wiped Ye Chen's face clean with a veil, and after wiping off those heavy makeup, revealing her clean face, and then cleaning the wound with alcohol, Ye Chen hissed with pain, and Gu Jianan looked up at her: "Don't be stupid in the future."

"That won't work," Ye Chen inhaled with pain, and said, "You are being beaten."

Gu Jianan did not speak.

He will not explain to her, in fact, he did it intentionally.

He used his mobile phone to set Yan Liang's location in advance, confirmed Yan Liang's return time in advance, and then deliberately provoked the two teenagers. He first started fighting and sent Yan Liang a message for help.

He will not tell her these dark things. After silently bandaging her wounds, she finally heard her ask: "Why do they hit you? Do they hit you often? Do you know your conscience?"

"They are the nephews of Yanliang's wife," Gu Jianan said lightly: "Before I came, their parents told them that Yanliang had no children. After that, Yanliang's property must be inherited by them, so they always regarded Yanjia as their own home. . Yanliang loves his wife indirectly, and they are very forgiving towards them. They usually enter and leave the house at random. As a result, when I came, Yanliang announced that I was the heir, and they regarded me as an enemy. Everything in this house used to be It's theirs, and now this room is mine, but they haven't changed their habit of messing around with my things. "