♛Chptr. 19 || ☆☆When The Sun's Up I'm Stayin', Still Layin' in Your Bed☆☆♛

Hi! I'm back with another Update, I think? xD
Please enjoy a video Jungkook being a crackhead like always!
(ᗒᗨᗕ)

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Stuck With U]
0:32 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Stuck With U]0:32 ──o───────── -3:44⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆When The Sun's Up I'm Stayin', Still Layin' in Your Bed☆☆

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook asked with a faint smile adorning his lips. He was sitting there at the edge of his bed staring at Jimin who wasn't even sparing him a glance, the latter's eyes downcasted on his lap.

Jimin looked timid under Jungkook's gaze, his fingers fiddling with each other as he sits there on Jungkook's bed and yes, he slept in Jungkook's room. Again. No big deal. Which is also one of the reasons why he feels embarrassed about himself. 

Apparently, there are three things why he feels the need to not meet Jungkook's eyes at all. First was because he still feels shy about what happened the previous night. The majority of that was because he could still clearly remember himself sobbing and ugly-crying in front of Jungkook without him even knowing the reason why he did that in the first place. Truly pathetic.

The second was because Jungkook, in all his stupid glory, decided not to wear any shirt again which left him with no choice but to somehow have a glimpse of those brawny and very well-sculpted abdominal muscles. 

It seemed like Jungkook does not fancy wearing shirts in the morning and he's cursing Jungkook for that. Cocky asshole. Think he's so sexy without a shirt on.

And the third and the last one, as silly as it sounds, was simply because Jungkook cooked him an Omurice with a 'Morning, wife' with a heart beside it. The words were written with ketchup and he was sure that Jungkook did that just to tease him again but he still couldn't help but feel frantic inside for some reason. Wild animals might be inside him acting all rogue.

"Your breakfast would get cold, Park." He hears Jungkook told him but he was more focused on playing with his fingers.

Suddenly, Jungkook grabs his right hand only to make him grab a spoon. He looks up and meets Jungkook's brown orbs that happened to shine through the sunlight from the open blinds. He bit his lower lip, a mantra suddenly repeating like an echo in his head.