Epilogue

So before I show the epilogue, I want to say thank you for my readers who supported me til the end. From my silent readers to my loudest supporters, I am very grateful.

I know that this book hasn't reached a lot of reads yet, but I am still happy to see that some are reading this. I will cherish it a lot💞

Also, if you guys would want to suggest some other ff's you want me to do, feel free to comment down below ^-^ I will do my best to write stories that will inspire you guys.

Anyways, let's get on with the last part of the story!

****

Hoseok's POV

Three years later...

"Hoseok!" I heard someone screamed while banging the door making me growl loudly.

"What?!" I shouted back. It's still early in the morning and I am greeted by Zach shouting.

"I have great news!"He shouted happily.

Grunting, I stand up and walk towards the door and opened it and was greeted with Zach smiling like crazy.

"What's with all the racket?" Namjoon entered the scene while rubbing his sleepy eyes surely awakened by Zach.

Second after second, the guys were here too curious about what Zach has to say.

"Make sure this 'news' you are about to say is worth our beauty sleep." Yoongi threatened making Zach chuckle.

"I'm sure it is worth it." He said.

I sighed. "Okay, now what is that news you are about to say?"

"Sam is coming!"

****

Excited and nervous. That's what we all are feeling while waiting for Sam here in the airport.