"Okay well same thing on my video with me saying the beginning part, then I can just use the rest of that footage."

"Sure thing." I smile. We get her beginning part down and I look at the clock 5. "Looks like we need to get a cab if we plan on making to my house by 7." We call a cab and head downstairs. We arrive at my mom's and I stop as we get to the driveway.

I start shaking. Andrea hugs me. "It's going to be okay, babe, I'll be here no matter what." She says rubbing the back of my head.

I hold back my tears and walk to the door. I knock on the door and drop Andrea's hand. I look at her and she just nods knowing why I let go. "Jenn! Andrea! Come on." My mom says cheerful. "I wasn't excepting you two when Jenny called me this morning." 

"Well thank you for accepting us on such short notice." Andrea thanks my mom.

"No worries." My mom smiles. "Come sit, I'll go get the food." She says sitting us at the table.We start eating and talking about what Andrea and I have been up to.

As we get closer to getting done I speak up. "Umm mom there is a reason we came here today. I have some news."

"What is it?" My mom says setting down her napkin.

"Well..." This is it. The deciding moment if my mom is going to be in my life from this point on. "Andrea and I are dating, We have become a couple." There is a good five minute silence.

"Oh Jenny, You know that this is wrong, You can't possibly think this is okay."

"Mom it is, it is okay, I love her."

"No Jenn, you are just confused. I knew letting you move out to L.A. was a mistake, it's changed you. You should come back and live here so we can fix you."

"No mom I'm not confused. Moving to L.A. has not changed me at all except for the fact I've come to accept and love who I am instead of being ashamed. This isn't something that can be fixed, I've always been this way. I loved her ever since I met her. My love for her isn't wrong either, it's the only thing that has ever felt right to me."

"Well I'm sorry then. You aren't allowed back in this house." My mom gets up and walks to the door. She opens it a directs us out. "Goodbye Jenn."

I walk out the door holding Andrea's hand. I turn around and watch my mom close the door behind us. I breakdown sobbing hysterically. "Jenn it's going to be okay. I'm here." Andrea says as I cry into her shoulder. She calls the cab to come pick us up. We get back to our hotel. "Honey are you going to your room tonight?" Andrea asks me.

"I can if you want me too."

"That's not what I meant. I just meant if you wanted to be alone you can be if not I can stay with you or you can come to my room."

"Well either way I still have to go to my room and get some clothes."

"How about this I'll take you to your room so you can take a nice bath. I'll go to my room, take a shower, and get dressed. Then I'll come back down and stay with you." I nod and press my room floor. Andrea gets off with me and walks me to my door. I open it and she walks me in. She walks into the bathroom and turns on the tub. "I'll be back in a little." She says kisses my cheek, takes my room key, and walks out the door. I'm in the tub when I hear Andrea open the door. "Still in the tub?"

"Yeah!" I yell so she can hear me.

"Feel any better?" She asks as she stands right out of the doorway of the bathroom. I left the door open.

"Yeah, you can come in here. There's too many bubbles to see anything." I chuckle.

She turns around the corner. "That's not why I didn't come in."

"Mmm sure." I tease her.

"Seriously!" She glares at me.

She walks away from the door way and sits on the bed. I get out of the tub and get dressed. I dry my hair off and walking into the room. "Well guess what we are doing tomorrow?"

"What?" 

"We are flying to Indiana!"

"What?"

"I thought it was only fair since we told my mom in person. Yeah she didn't agree with it but we still did it." I state.

"Did you really get us a flight so I can see my parents?"

"Yep!"

"I love you Jenn McCallister!" She screams. I just laugh. She jumps up and hugs me 

"I love you too." I laugh. She curls up next to me and falls asleep. I just lay awake thinking about how my mom is no longer apart of my life. I almost cried then I realized it didn't matter when and with who I came out with my mom wasn't going to accept it, and I've known that fact forever. I'm just glad I have Andrea next to me and on my side. I don't know what I'd do without her. I wake up and feel cold. I open my eyes and Andrea isn't there. I sit up and rub my eyes. I grab my phone and I'm about to call her when I hear someone trying to open my door. I get up and walk over. I open the door to Andrea struggling to juggle the coffee and a bag in her hands. "Here let me help you with that I take the bag and hold the door open.

"Thanks." Andrea smiles and walks by me while kissing my cheek. "I got us some coffee and muffins. We have an hour before we have to leave for our flight."

"Thanks baby." I sit down on the bed. Andrea laughs. "What?"

"I'm going to have to get use to you calling me that."

"Well better hurry and get use to it. Now come on and eat we have a flight to catch."