Chapter 31

The very next day

The next day our protagonist arrived in his home town... I mean I arrived back to pallet town. I stopped by the hill where I got the feather of ho-oh. The feather was Interesting to say the least. However I was blocked from studying it as my aura proficiency wasn't enough now however my riolu has helped me tremendously. The feather was of divine origin and it was pretty complicated and used weird applications of aura that were practically mind bending.

Anyway the people were very happy that I was able to stop by. The fact that I had set a new league record of beating the entire circuit in less then 3 month, faster than it took red to complete the entire gym circuit. I only talked for a few hours cause mom had already reached hoenn in a flight along with professor oak. Mr mime was left behind for house keeping and cleaning.

I had to take flight on the now 2.3 meter pidgeot. Ari had reached the maxmuim height achievable biologically. Not even leviathan had done that, and Levi was 10 feet tall. Charizard had just evolved but I had beaten any sense of rebellion out of him. Garchomp and charizard newly evolved body could now handle 10 dragon dances straight,

Their move pool had expanded a lot along with the physical power. They weren't the only ones with a power increase. I had reached what I approximate around sir arons aura level. He may be more experienced than me but I have more raw power, but this is completely based on all know feats of strength in both anime and in the poke verse. He could be literally a bajillion times stronger or weaker.

Anyway ari could now handle much longer flights at a much higher speed. Normal pidgeot sare limited by the trainers max speed. Ari had no such reservation however and could freely fly at around 1.34 Mach. At this pace I should reach the day before the coordinators tournament. Mom should arrive at the tournament by the 5th day of my 7 day journey.

I called in with the league and let them know. As professor oak had granted me access and I had a golden record they let me cross borders on my pidgeot. The kanto league is in exactly 10 months. Enough for me to complete 4 full journey of kanto. Of course most traniners take a year to finish and Gary oak, the most talented person, took 8months. I finished in 2.

However a pokemon journey is not a race but a competition. I could finish my journey the day before registration ends and still become the champion. The skies were very beautiful but after looking at it for all day, it got boring. The sheer amount of clouds I had seen in these 5 days were more than I had in my entire life. And there were still 2 days left. The trees slowly trnasition3 from green to orange and the pokemon below me were happy and energetic unlike anything I had seen in wild pokemon.

I did perform a few tricks like me jumping of from ari and plummeting to near the ground when all of a sudden ari catches me. I also left a few cloud angels and a few other shapes in the sky cause I was ten and bored out of my mind. It was around 01:00 when I woke up to a sound from a few meters away.

I used aura to scan the bio chemical signature and it's intentions. The weird part was that I couldn't sense anything except an outline of the area I couldn't sense, it was shaped like a mew. Holy mew is here! "Mew, hello how are you?" I said as I came out of the tent, trying to look at the very least a bit collected. "Mew" somehow I could not understand a thing. Oh, right mew is pyschic.

I took down the mental shield I had activated and let it into my head, not my memories but my language center.' Hello. You are weird. You aren't from this world, why? Also can I have some food? It smells really good' ok she knows but as long as she doesn't tell anybody it's fine.

" As long as you don't tell anyone of the fact that I am an outsider, I don't mind making some extra special food." She is literally a legendary. The only one I have managed to talk to. Who knows what ancient knowledge or power she knows or holds. Hell she may as well be the ancestor of all pokemon itself. This pokemon is as strong if not stronger than mewtwo. And that thing has more than enough power to rank in the legendary tier. Plus her favor might help me later on.

'Fine! But I want extra servings!'" Sure why not. Guys come out, we got company." Slowly all my pokemon came out of their balls and greeted mew except riolu who bowed to mew with his head to the ground. I guess he can feel her divine aura." She doesn't mind riolu. She is gonna be coming on and off on out journey so get used to it""Ri? Riolu"

I made some food for mew and asked her a few questions regarding arceus, tree of beginning and how the food was. It turns out that the tree of begging is growing from the egg shells of arceus'segg. An that it's divine aura seeped into the tree and the pokemon mew, the volatile and ever hanging nature of arceus's energy caused the mews to turn into many many different pokemon overtime.

Turns out that mew was an imperfect creation made by the creation trio. They were not able to match arceus in his ability to create or give life but they maangee to create a mew after nearly a thousand tries. The mews genes were already very volatile due to this creation and the tree only made it worse.

It turns out that aura is basically the energy of the universe and is used to bend space and time and a lot of other shit. Mews were the first welders of the energy who didn't have it from birth, however only a select few mews could actually use the energy. So these mews went on to create aura pokemon. That was all I got out of her before she started playing with riolu and pikachu.

Pikachu tried to make the mew face and succeeded, while riolu was having a mind melting existential crisis about how weak he was along with charizard and garchomp. Ari was not bothered at all and leviathan was laughing. Garchomp and charizard thought that once they evolved they're would become the strongest. Hahaha if that were the case many other weak trainers would have a powerhouse.

Anyway mew left after a while and I went back to sleep. To wake up with a mew in my face asking for food. Sigh. This was gonna be along 2 days,