Chapter 4

Summer camp

Today is the day, finally we are going to summer camp, it's been 3 years since I started helping professor oak. I met almost all the pokemon. The few I hadn't met were oaks team and a few dragons. I had started to practice aiming stones at moving pendulums. I also realized that aura was very versatile.

I could use it to make solid energy attacks or defenses, sense everything around me passively, read intentions, resistance to mental attacks and the ability to track down any recognized aura and finally physical enhancements. The egg has been stationary since it stopped moving.

I had grown to 4.3 feet, which is taller than most people of my age. That combined with my almost no-existent baby fat made be look older than I was.

"Now kids three of you will share a room and I don't want any of you to go into the Forrest, and remember kids you can ask us any questions you want" after finishing his speech oak left and one of his assistants started assigning us rooms. I had to share a room with mike and James. They were your generic character a and b.

I had seen Serena, she looked lost and scared, it is likely her mother just told her to come here and Serena couldn't deny it. First we had ring tossing, after practicing my aim so many times it was a cake walk. Then we had a few different activities like drawing, basic survival tips and finally treasure hunting. I dominated all of them easily because of me practicing them(trainers most of the time sleep outside) earlier. The last one was where Serena was lost. I immediately started looking for her. I found her with a scraped knee crying, so I went up to her

"Your hurt let me help." I took out a few bandages and what not. She was surprised but my calming aura worked its charm and she showed me her knee"you know, you shouldn't be here alone, where are your friends?""they left me, they said my hair was bad.""don't worry about them they don't matter, they were just jealous of you"."really?"."of course, if you want I can be your friend."

We talked as I finished bandaging her knee. When I finished I asked"can you walk?"."..no, it hurts" if I didn't have enhanced hearing, then I wouldn't have heard that. I took her up in a princess carry and took her back to camp. She blushed and snuggled into me like a cat.aww

After we reached back to camp, I took her to the infirmary(tent with basic medical supplies). Before leaving I looked into her eyes and said"you are a good girl and good girls deserve rewards, so the next time we meet, will you be my friend?" I started patting her head."...okay" I don't think even arceus could have heard that. Her lips mouthed ok. Aww she was blushing.

At night we had a campfire. I liked the marshmallows. The next day I went back home, but not before telling Serena about a few of my adventures.

When mom heard about how I saved a damsel in distress, she got a faraway look into her eyes for a Only moment. Yet that moment was more than enough for me to know about what happened. Oak tried to tease me but." Ah I heard that the ghost Elite Agatha really misses her husband, that person must not be a good person ". He never tried to tease me ever again. Daisy was happy for me but she was mostly sad that she had to leave.

Daisy wanted to be co-ordinator. The other girls never thought it could happen but I had full faith in her and I made it known. So she was going to leave next year when she turned 13. I think in canon she never left and in the manga she left at 15. I guess a little motivation can go a long way. She had a clefairy with her.

I finally met the oaks charizard. The og charizard. Oak had warned me to not break eye contact. When I looked into it's eyes, I saw the intent to size me up. Instead of meekly looking into its eyes, I used all my aura to strengthen my body and looked it straight in the eyes.

He grinned and from that point on only me and professor oak could feed the charizard. I also played a lot with the baby pokemon. Every single fighting type had either fought or trained me. The baby mankey evolved in to a primape and beat the shit out of me. From then onwards everyday I would get closer and closer to beating him.

I had a theory that certain fighting types only let people who were strong enough catch them. For primeape this benchmark was around the level of a mankey. Also Gary's failed attempts at bullying me had frustrated him so much that he had becom more of a jerk than in canon.

I have been trying to look into aura healing and aura gravity enhancement, currently I could heal minor cuts and increase the gravity by 0.2. I had it passively on 0.1 but if I used any aura than it wouldn't recover as all my regenerating aura was going into Maintaining the higher gravity. I had also trained with max gravity and normal gravity, so I have full control over my power and I don't stumble around.

I used aura:heal to heal my muscle Tears.(muscle tears are caused due to exertion, whenever these tears are healed. The muscle become stronger). So I am abusing the human version of zen kai boost. My body doesn't have visible muscles(I am 7), but I lost all of my baby fat.