baby, i love you

Third Person POV

"WHO WANTS TO BET?" Jesy and Leigh Anne snapped their heads to the blonde's running figure, cheeks flushed and eyes wide with mischief. They both groaned as they anticipated what was coming.

"Oh god."

"Not again."

"Oh come on, it will be fun!" Perrie playfully hitting her other two bandmate's shoulder with excitement. Both girls ignored her and turned their attention back to the movie playing. Figuring her intensive slapping wasn't enough, she jumped in front of the two, blocking the television in front of them. The two brunette's gave her a blank look as they watch the younger Geordie practically vibrate in place.

"Move away," Leigh whined as she used her legs to try to push Perrie to her left, away from her view on the tv. The blonde smiled wider.

"Our little Jeed fancies Miss Charming."

Jesy and Leigh Anne shot her a blank look to which Perrie countered with a raise of her eyebrows, a shit-eating grin still on her lips.

"That's not even a bet."

"We all know that's true, Perrie."

"Oh, come on!" the younger bandmate pouted. "It will be fun, eh? Let's bet who's confessing to who first," she rubbed her hands together, imitating a villain in a Disney movie.

Leigh Anne frowned disapprovingly, "That seems kind of disrespectful though—''

"Shush, babe," Perrie playfully pushed Leigh's face to which the other girl sputtered at. The blonde looked at Jesy expectantly, raising her eyebrows up and down.

"It's obviously going to be Y/n," Jesy started, a smirk slowly forming on her lips as she really thought about how fun this could actually be.

Perrie hummed in amusement, raising her eyebrows at the redhead. "Okay, I say its Jade."

"Girls, we really shouldn't—''

"Why do you think that, Perrie?"

"Oh please, Jade's like 15 seconds away from making out with her every time they're near each other."

Leigh sighed as the two children ignored her protest.

"Idiots."

———

Jade's POV

I immediately kept my sketchbook away after Perrie left, figuring out that drawing her isn't going to help me move on at all. My phone suddenly rang just as I finished tidying up my desk. Seeing the caller ID, hovered my finger above the green button as I think if I should answer it or not. If I answer, I'll have to see her ridiculously pretty face again but, hey at least I get to talk to her. If I ignore, she'll probably think something is wrong and so she'll call again and again until I have to answer. I sighed as I have no proper self-control.

"Hi, Princess."

I couldn't help the small smile that formed on my lips upon hearing the nickname. "Hey, how's America?" She's wearing some weird Victorian coat with a ridiculously big hat on and hot damn she looks amazing in it.

She let out a small chuckle making my stomach involuntarily flip at the melodic sound. She's adorable.

"Oh you know, same old." she gestured casually with a roll of her eyes. "It's be better if you're here though."

I blushed. "Oh."

"Oh?"

Well she's certainly feeling confident today. I don't remember her being this flirty in person. I cleared my throat and asked when she would be back.