and fly away (fly away tonight)

Your POV

*A week later*

I placed my neatly folded hoodie in my luggage, then zipping and locking it up. "Are you sure you have everything? Toothbrush? Phone? Passp-"

"I have everything, don't worry." I cut Jesy off, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you made me check a billion times." I exaggerated, flailing my arms dramatically.

"Hmm...what about Teddy?" Jesy asked, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

My eyes widened. "Shit." I muttered and walked towards a small couch I have in my room and picked up the stuff toy, ignoring Jesy's laugh.

Going downstairs while carrying my luggage, I was met with the other three waiting by the door. They all sent me a sad smile which made my heart crack. I hate leaving them.

"Make sure to bring me chocolates when you get back." Perrie joked, wrapping her pale arms around my shoulder.

I chuckled lightly, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Will do." In Little Mix, Perrie and I have the closest friendship. Even fans call us 'The Twins'.

Next is Leigh, immediately she launched herself at me. I hugged her back, frowning when I heard sniffles. "Awww, Lee-Lee." I cooed when I noticed tears on her eyes. "Come on, I'll be back before you know it." I assured her. She nodded smiling.

Next is Jade, she carefully wrapped her arms around my neck, slightly tiptoeing since I'm taller. I wrapped my arms around her slim waist. "I'm going to miss you, princess." I whispered to her.

She pulled back and sent me a weak smile. "Take care of yourself." She whispered back.

Last is Jesy. "Don't cause any trouble. If I hear any trouble by you, I will fly to America and kick your ass. Understood?" She threatened which made me gulp nervously.

"O-of course."

Her demeanour changed when she smiled then hugged me. "I'm going to miss you, munchkin." She pulled back, ruffling my hair, causing me to whine.

"I'm only going to be gone for 2 months and we're acting like it's years." I said through my chuckle, trying to lighten up their mood. They nodded in agreement. I checked my watch. "Well, gotta go. I don't want to be late." They all sighed sadly. "Group hug?" I suggested, opening my arms widely. They all dived in causing me to grunt. Damn these girls are heavy.

Perrie scoffed, placing a hand on her chest. "Excuse me?" She asked seemingly offended, but the smile on her face betrayed it. I looked at her confusingly for a few seconds before my eyes widened in realization.

"I said it out loud, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did."

"Dang it..."

— — —

My eyes widened in surprise when a familiar purple ombré hair suddenly squealed and hugged me tightly, probably tight enough to break my bones.

"Uhh...Gab...you can let go now..." Yes, it is the Gabbie Hanna. My bestfriend since 2013? 2014? I don't remember, all I know is we are really close, like literally.

"Sorry, I just missed you and your British accent." She said giggling like a toddler. Dafuq happened to her?

My airplane just landed earlier, luckily I wasn't swarmed by fans. They do know that I will be here in America, but I did not tell when and what I am here for. Most of them are assuming another music project or an important photoshoot, but nope.