if you've been waiting (for fallin in love)

Your POV

"IT'S OBVIOUSLY ME, I ALWAYS GO WITH HER IN GROCERY SHOPPINGS!"

"NO, IT'S ME. I ALWAYS COOK HER FOOD!"

"I DISAGREE. IT'S ME. WE ALWAYS PLAY GUITAR TOGETHER!"

I sighed in annoyance to myself, looking at the camera with a bored expression. We are doing a q&a livestream for our lovely fans since we have a week off, and let's just say, the usual trio is getting too competitive with a question. They were literally screaming at each other, and me being the emo, loner I am is more than bothered with the high volume.

Not taking it anymore I shouted, "ALL OF YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE, OKAY?!" The three all shook their head childishly.

"NO! YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE!" Leigh shouted. Andddd...there goes the screaming again.

"NO, IT'S ME!"

"MEEEE"

"HA! NO! IT'S ME"

"MY FAVOURITE IS JADE SINCE SHE'S THE ONLY QUIET ONE IN HERE!" I used my loud voice, making them shut up with a pout. It's true tho. Jade was silently watching the three bicker.

"B-but.." The three said, sighing in defeat after. I shook my head, very amused with the three.

"Moving on..." I started, looking at the laptop, seeing comments like Y/s/n and other stuffs that says Jade and I would look cute together. I mentally face palmed myself. It's not that I don't like Jade that way. It's just that, I don't want to get my hopes up. And the fans saying how we look at each other with 'love', or how we treat each other differently in public interviews aren't helping...at all.

I glanced at Jade to see her also looking at the comments and her cheeks are...red? Is she blushing? Pfft, blushing with embarrassment.

Her brown doe eyes suddenly met mine and I instantly froze. I felt like I was trapped in a spell, and I can't do anything to stop it. Like I was hypnotized. I admired her eyes for a moment. Her eyes are just...majestic. No matter how many times she says her eyes are plain and ugly, I will never believe her. Her eyes are probably the only eyes I can stare at without getting tired until my last breath. With great difficulty, I broke the intense eye contact, clearing my throat to regain my composure.

@ FUCKMEY/l/n What Little Mix ship is your fave?

"Woah, the username." Perrie laughed out, softly punching my shoulder after, causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"Y/s/nwithLeigh is obviously my fave because I'm her favourite member in Little Mix." Leigh said with a smug smirk, looking very confident.

"Uhh...no. Y/s/nwithJesy for the win." Jesy copied Leigh's expression, crossing her arms.

"Liesssss, Y/s/nwithPerrie is the best." Perrie grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to her, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, and laying her head against mine.

"NO!"

"HEY!"

I sighed to myself tiredly.

Here we go again.

---

Laying in my bed, I bobbed my head to the beat of The 1975's 'Heart Out' while scrolling through instagram, double tapping almost every photo I come across.