my my my (living for your every move)

Third Person POV

The older Geordie (Jade) took a few moments inside the bathroom to fix her jumbled mind. Y/n always had an effect on her, and it gets bigger and bigger as time passes by. She did not know wether to like it or not. It was a good feeling, she has to admit, but she doesn't want to get her hopes up. Again.

It wasn't the first time she thought Y/n had actual feelings for her. They had so many moments in the Get Weird era. But that was before. Until, some things changed.

Before, Y/n did not really mind 'Y/s/n'. She would sometimes, along with the other girls, make jokes about it to tease fans. But, right now Jade has no idea what happened. Every time someone would mention that topic the youngest member (Y/n) would either shut up or walk out of the room to avoid that kind of conversation.

Y/n already came out in the public without labelling herself. She just quoted: "I don't like labels, all I want to say is I prefers girls than boys, and I am surely part of the LGBT squad." so it's impossible that she hates Y/s/n because of she does not like being called as a gay or any other names related to LGBT.

Luckily, fans are quick to notice the youngest's change of attitude so some of them mentions the said ship infrequently. But, of course some hardcore shippers still push it in every social media.

Exiting the bathroom, she found Y/n leaning against the wall close to the bathroom, with her eyes closed. The older Geordie quickly noticed her bandmate's change of clothes. Simple plain t-shirt, skinny jeans, Doc Martens, and black leather jacket.

Leather jacket...

The brunette's smile slowly disappears. She does not have any problem with leather jackets. It's the particular jacket Y/n was wearing. It brought memories to her.

*Flashback*
Jade had never been so happy. The brunette is celebrating her 24th birthday in her childhood house where she grew up in South Shields, with her family and friends. She was just entertaining some guest, catching up with them until she heard a commotion going on at the front yard, where the main party was being held, catching some people's attention. Quickly, she bolted to the front yard.

The sight made her heart almost go out of her chest. Her jaw hanging and her eyes were wide.

There is her boyfriend and Y/n beating the shit out of each other, throwing punches then and there.

After felt like forever, finally Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie got a hold of Y/n to stop her from strangling Jed. To say Jade wasn't scared of Y/n is a lie. The youngest member's glare was so sharp and cold that she's surprised Jed isn't dead yet. Y/n's usual blue eyes are straight up black, her jaw clenched that it might break her teeth, and her knuckles so white that you can see the visible bruise from all the punching.

While her boyfriend is being held by Jade's dad and Karl, Jade's brother. His hair messier than usual. His expression almost the same as Y/n's.

And it happened in slow motion, his eyes suddenly met his girlfriend's. He completely froze, his eyes wide as plates, and his face turned to worry. He stopped fighting against the strong grips and just stares at her.

"Y/n, hey you okay?" the brunette heard Jesy ask. Jade's head snapped to that direction. The bruise on the Y/h/c haired girl's jaw and side of mouth made her heart clench painfully. Y/n yanked her arm from the three's grip forcefully.