15: THE STORM

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Standing in the front of the room are the least expected person of third, tine, type, pete and phana. Type along with his lover tharn already left the room, while the remaining students eyed their principal.

"Mom, who are they?", tin asked to his mother while he glance worriedly to his cousin whole hands are on the hem of his school uniform.

"The meeting was done my dear pillars members, you got a flying colors to your clubs help and support, the deans and I also the students suggests to add more outstanding students to your group and here they are", the principal announced that makes pete slightly slammed the table.

"And why them mrs principal, this school will definitely have more intellegent and outstanding students but you and the others picked them!!!", pete exclaimed in annoyed voice, kao slowly holds his lovers arms to calm him down.

"Pete sit down don't be rude to mrs principal", kao whispered and pete sat down again with his arms crossed to his chest.

"Auntie can you explain this to us, I'm really confused?", third politely requested to his auntie as he nervously eyed one of the girl that was standing in the front, the said girl smirked that makes tin annoyed.

"If I see you smirk to my cousin again, I will definitely slap your face!!!!", tin exclaimed protectively with his sharp eyes looking at the girl. The girl gasped in fear and she lowered her head.

"Tin, be polite she's a girl", the principal said to his son but tin shakes his head.

"No, mom you knew how much I protect and love my brothers and cousin, and that girl are smirking like a bitch to third, no one can do that to him. Khai already know how hard my slap and punches are so you better control that girl mrs principal or else I will definitely hurt her even if she's a girl", tin proudly announced to the whole room he gained smiles from In, pharm and third even can smiled to his lover.

"Alright fine, ehem by the way these kids will be the new addition to your club. This was nong non, nong milk, nong chingching, nong pam, nong lhong and nong park", the principal announced with a smile.

"Nice to meet all of you!!!!", the students greets them with a bow. But most of them ignored them.

"Wayo, let's go we need to go to our afternoon class, I will drop you to your room", phana said as he pulled his lover to his side, phana looks at his friends and they all nodded. Beam and kit along with their lovers also left the room without saying anything.

"Come on third let's go to our class", khai muttered as he grabs thirds things along with his things. Tin, pharm and In along with their lovers followed the two without looking at their mother.

"Come on kao!!!!", pete exclaimed in annoyance he and his lover left the room hurriedly.

Tine carefully eyed his lover, he's not sure to what to do anymore, sarawat noticed him and he smiled while his hands messed tines hair lovingly.

"Come on my nuisance let's go to the music club", sarawat muttered that makes tine smiled and nodded they both gathered their guitars and also left the room .

Arthit, kongpop, fighter, tutor, win and tem was the only members that was left.

"Alright, I'm afraid that they are really againsts in our decision right?", mrs principal asked to the remaining students who all nodded.