13: PHOTO CUTENESS pt 2

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The next day, the members arrives at the photography club room, they were at awed to the club rooms interior design, many photos was on the wall with a design of film things, like the camera, a slate, a film and more.

"Third, I really like this place, ahhhh if I'm not hectic with my schedule, I will definitely join this club, but I will wait till your club president resign, look they have many beautiful picture, I envy this room", pete announced as he eyed every picture on the wall, some of the photos are about nature and some are about modeling.

"You're so excited pete and I'm fucking nervous here!!!!!", kao commented in a pissed tone making all of the feminine on the relationship blush in embarassment.

"Ohhh right about the wig thingy, and the feminine photos", phana said and all of them nod their heads.

"Yes, and while all of you are enjoying yourself in this rooms decoration, the others and I are in a nerve wrecking situation!!!!!!, how do we look feminine in that wigs!!!!!, I will never do this kind of embarassment but that fucking din asked for the members that I don't want to give, so here I'm doing this thing!!!", arthit exclaimed in frustration with his hands on his face.

"Don't worry everything is under control, p'arthit among all the thirteen feminine males in your relationship, third will be my favorite", din suddenly interrupted as he walks to the group with a wide smile on his face his eyes were locked on thirds eyes. Khai shifted and shielded his lover.

"We're only doing this din because of our word to the principal and to also help the other students, don't think more din or else I will definitely left this club room of yours, you know how I hated when you're looking seductively to my third, I just only agreed for him to join this club due to his likeness in photography, come on third", khai firmly announced with his sharp eyes looking at din, after that he pulled his lover the the other corner of the room away from din.

"Don't you dare trespass to the property that's not yours din, you know how fierce and overprotective was khai to third, if I were you I will distance myself", tin added when he noticed the smirked on dins face. Din look at him and grinned.

"I know tin you don't need to threaten me, I'm just teasing those two", din jokingly exclaimed back to tin after that he turned around and left the room.

"Hmmm, excuse me p's, I'm Ice, the vice president of this club, we will start in an hour, can you all sit down and lets start to put make up on your faces and after that you can change your outpit to that door", Ice informed the group while he points to the door at the right corner of the room.

"Alright let's do this, so we can go home already", arthit said to his mmebers, they were about to go to the room when Ice interrupted them.

"Sorry p's your group needs to seperate, thirteen people in a room because our rooms is a bit small", Ice explained to the group. Arthit nodded and he starts to divide his members, he got the right room with kao, tutor, tine, pharm, beam, wayo, can, kit, In, third, type and team, while the other group got the left room.

The members starts their makeup and after that they got to thier outfit for today. The first pair who had their photos taken is tutor and fighter.

"Alright p'tor, I want you to sit down here then you p'fight stand behind him and put your hand on the arm rest, yes like that and now p'tor entangle your arms to him from the inside, like that, alright done look at the camera please and 1......2......3......smile!!!!!", the second year student who's acting like a photographer commanded to tutor and fighter. The two happily smiled for the camera. The photographer took more photos from the pair.