Chapter 7

Love at first sight?? No, maybe at the billionth time.

Re-cap chapter 6:

"Jennifer, I have something to tell you. Something very important." He looked kinda nervous right now.

"Then tell. What is it?" I asked encouragingly.

"It's just that...I..." He paused but continued anyway. "It's just that I'm starting to like you"

 Chapter 7:

  Am I hearing bad or did he just confesed me that he likes me?! Well, this isn't the first time a guy does this, but he looks different than the others. He is nice, sweet, hansome, a gentleman and he doesn't looks anything like my ex.

But what if I give him a chance to prove me wrong, that he isn't like the others? Once I tried it with another guy and he did the same, he wroke my heart to many more pieces. But, is he the guy that has the correct glue that can put together my broken  heart?

I looked at him and smiled. "Well then, I think I'm starting to like you too Prince Charming."

*********************************************************************************

After the little revelation, we went down to the lobby and when to the restaurant. At first the enviroment was strange when we left the hotel, because the guys wanted to be with a girl and the girls wanted to be with a guy. But then we breaked the ice.

Chloe with Henry, Chelsea with Jake, Amelia with Thomas aka Tom, Lara with Charlie, Jasmine with Benjamin, Madison with Chris, and William and me. At first I didn't want to be with him but I gave up when he put his arms around me. All my walls of defence melted away with his sweet smell hit my face and those strong arms wrapped me.

We finally made it there. We all sat in the same table and ordered our food. I decided to eat the speciallity of the restaurant and rest of us ordered fancy things that they couldn't know what it was meant to be.

While we ate, we made a lot of jokes. On one time I  almost chocked from all the laughter! We finished eating all, payed the check and left to walk around the magnifecent city.

This was my first time here and I love it! Me and the girls are planning to go back to New York after this and Maybe go around L.A. to look for some job oportunities after we graduate next May.

After a while, I started to get a little cold and sarted to shiver. William noticed this and handed me his jacket and wrapped me in his arms again. I mouthed a 'Thank You' and snuggled closer to him.

I yawned and started to get sleepy by the time we came back to the Hotel. William was going to stay the night with me since Chloe and Henry were a little too busy playing hidde-and-seek around the Hotel. And the others were playing in the Casino or taking a late swim on the pool.

But Me, being so special, was the only one who was tired at only 9:00 pm. I got pretty tired from all the things that happened today. First the long flight here, then the meeting with the boys (that somehow Madison and Chelsea know from childhood. So they aren't total strangers ok.) , me fighting with the receptionist and William, and the Reastaurant.

If you were in my place you will be more exhauted than me ok. And since William was a little tired too, he decided to make me some company.

While he went to the bathroom, I quickly changed to some sleeping pants and a black T-shirt. Since he would only be here until Chloe comes back (I doub it) he will sleep on one of the sofa's beside me.

I don't know why I'm  letting a total stranger I don't know with me, in this little room. Don't get me wrong but, isn't that strange?

"William, I don't want to be rude but I think that you should go to your room. It isn't to healthy to sleep in a couch." I said after I went to sit on the bed.

He only moved his head sideways saying no. "I don't want to leave you alone here. And besides. I don't need any sleep."

I nodded. After like 10 minutes of rolling around the bed, I gave up on trying to sleep knowing he was there.

" Why can I fall asleep already!" I half murmered half screamed to myself. I turned around again and saw William smiling at me.

"Want me to help you sleep? I could sing you a lullaby." He offered me. I curled  in a ball  and nodded, still looking at him. He stod up from the sofa and sat beside me. He put a hand in my forehead and started to pet me like you do with animals and started to hum a lullaby.

I don't know how he made it but I started to feel my eyelids heavier and heavier. The last thing I catched to hear was his voice. "I love you Jennifer, my sweet soul mate."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was that a good cliffhanger? I think I wanna make this story a little more.... I don't know...... Fiction? Fantasy?

I'm nbot so sure but now the story will defenetly have a good twist and all. PLizz let me know what you think of this. If you don't like it maybe, just a maybe, I won't put it.

OK bye!!! And sorry for not uploading in a long time!!! I didn't have internet ok!! :)

Vote, Comment, FAn!!!

-Jenny1397