Character description

OK, so here are some of the descriptions. But I'll try to put them during the story. It's just like a little sneak peak.

Enjoy <3

Jennifer:  

Age: 23 Born: December 16, 1987. Los Angeles, California  

Height: 5'11  

Fisical descriptions: Long dark hair, Dark chocolate eyes. Tan skin. Long legs but not to LONG. Has some curves and a little in all places (if u know what I mean).

Emotional: She is VERY friendly and she is always there to help. She is though, strong and defends herself, whether it is emotional or fisical. Recently, she had been like in a limbo with her emotions because of her breakup with Sean ( Minnor character). She sometimes behaves within the situation and doesn't let her emotions get in her way to succed. After her relationship with Sean, she has discoverd that she can live better without him, and wants to have a slow relation with someone but nothing to serious.

Career: Resently she is studying to become an actress in New York Film Academy of acting and filming.

------------------------------------------------  

William:  

Age: 22 Born: February 5, 1988. Manhanttan, New York.  

Height: 6'

Fisical Descriptions: Short chocolate brown hair, eyes sky blue. Muscular chest, legs and arms. Skin bettwen white and tan.

Emotional: He is a kinf of guy that ALL the girls are after; he doesn't like that people only see that in him: his beauty. When he meets Jennifer, he is very suprised and pleased because she isn't like the other girls, (the only exeption is the first time they meet). He is a man that love to work and see his future and don't let anything ruin it. He controls his emotions (moslty anger, because if some of the situation that will come, as well as lust) for someone that is beggining adulthood. He would like a relationship but has some other things in mind that comes first. Henry is one of his best friends.

Career: Resently he is studying to become a lawyer but like more the area of music and acting.

----------------------------------------------------------  

For the next characters there won't be much to tell right now, because they aren't really important right now. As the story continues, Jennifer (narrator) will describe some of them.  

Jennifer's friends:

Chloe:  

Age: 23 Born: December 19, 1987. Los Angeles, California.  

Height: 5'10  

Some descriptions: She is Jennifer's best friends since the were little girls. They study at the same university. She is always the for Jennifer when she needs her. She is very friendly and pretty. Has Blond hair to her shoulders, with grey eyes. White skin. Same body as Jennifer (the curves and all that).

Andrea:  

Age: 24 Born: March 6, 1986 . Miami, Florida.  

Height: 5'10  

Some descriptions: She meeted Jennifer and Chloe in the university and became friends. She has long Orange hair with waves and brigth light brown eyes. White skin. (The body tipe, imagine her as you like). She is studying filming at the New York Film Academy of acting and filming. And she is best friend of Chelsea (same city, same school since little girls [hehehe])