Chapter 3

To my only 2 fans Natilie12 and alexandert: I love u two!!!! You had made my day when u became my fans!!!! thank u!!!  

I'm sorry 4 not uploading these days. I was very occupied with skool. That's right, skool. Where I live skool starts august and finishes may. Anyway, Here is my next chapter and I hope u like it.

-Jenny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Chapter 3:

Once inside the lobby, all of my friends and Williams' were there, everyone had almost the same suprise expresion. And belive me, I had never saw that in my entire life.

"What happened??" William said from behind us.

"Well, we kinda have our rooms pretty near the girls" Jake said with a tone that reflected happiness and much more suprise.

"Can you excuse us a minute??" William ask Chloe and me.

"Sure" I said.

Williams POV (Point Of View)

So, the girls went where the rest of the crew were and Jake and I walked around the lobby to talk in privacy,

"How near??" I asked.

"Like neighbor near. Their hotel room is next to us. Don't you think its like, pure coinsidence??"Jake said.

"So, what's the problem in that?? And how do you know this?? " I asked a little confused.

"Well, I'm kindda in love dude, with one if the girls. And I know it because the receptionist saw that whe were kindda all together she told me that their hotel room was ocupied and changed. She also though that maybe I would like to know it" Jake said, while touching the back of his head with his hand, aparently ashamed if saying it.

"Ok. So, with who are you in love with??"

"With Chelsea man!!!! There, I said it, I'm in love!!!!!" he said, almost too loud for everyone to ear it.

"Hey keep it down. Do you want her to know it like this??"

"No" he said, looking to the floor.

"So how about you and Chelsea be just "friends" so that she gets to know you and if you think you're ready to tell her, then tell it to her, that you love her" I suggested him.

"Ur right. Man, how is it possible you know how to deal with this kindda things and you don't even have a girlfriend nor a "special friend" uuh??" he said, not trying to annoy me but being sincere.

"I don't know. Maybe I haven't meet the right girl" I said.

Jennifer POV (Point Of View)

So, after William told me that he and Jake had to talk privetly about something, me and the girls wandered around the hotel.  

(A/N: I'm going to describe the hotel as I want it to be, the name of this hotel is real, but the descriptions aren't. Hehehe).

So, the lobby is veryyy big, in the right next to the lobby there are the elevators and some stores of surveniers. After the elevators, at the very end, there are the doors to the pool, obviously, no beach. The pool was big, one for adults, and another for kids. Next to the pool, is a drink bar, a place were you pick up some towels and games, and a restaurant t the other end of there. It was luxurious, in the outside as in the inside. After wondering by the pool, we decided to go to the lobby to check of they finished cleaning our room to go open our bags. I was very suprised to still see the guys there, but instead of only William and Jake, all of them were there to, maybe doing something about their rooms by the reception.