Chapter 6

Love at first sight?? No, maybe at the billionth time

Re-cap chapter 5

"Well, it is strange but I'm not interested anymore in him. I'm done with boys. Or at least not right now, I currently don't want a relation ship. Most of men don't always want to compromise, nor even have some respect by someone's decision." I said, re-assuring her my decision.

"But you know what they say!! You can always change your mind!!!" Amelia told me and the others.

"We better get going if we want to unpack things before tonight" Jasmine said.

"Before tonight??" I suddenly asked her.

"You didn't plan to be in the city of love and just be lock up in an hotel room did you??" Chelsea said.

"No, but, where are you planning to go??" I asked.

"Where are going to a very famous restaurant here in Paris!!!" Jasmine said.

Uhh-Ohh. That only meant one thing.....

Chapter 6:

Uhh-Ohh. That only meant one thing..... Where going eating fancy food from Paris!!!!!

OK, you may think "WTF! Is this girl crazy?! Fanzy food? Oh God!". But no. I like food, but in a "moderate" way ok. I'm sick of always eating the same old "American" food.Plus I've heard that the food around here is very good and healthy. So, the girls went to their room and finished getting ready. I put a black and blue nightdress, put on only lipgloss and some black high heels. Chloe put some yellow dress that matches perfectly with her blonde hair. I feel a "buss" or what ever it's writen when a cellphone moves in silence mode. I check it and see that I've got a new message. It said:

We'll meet both of you at the lobby. Don't take too long! ;P

Att. The girls.

OK, so Chloe and I went directly to the elevator room. As we were about to close the doors, someone was... shouting? OK, so he was shouting that we keep the doors open. And guess again who it was. Bingo, we have a winner. It was William.

"Thanks for holding up the elevator." He said between agitated breaths.

"Ohh, now that I remember, I left my handbag! I'll get it Jenny ok. Wait for me in the lobby, I'll go in a sec." She looked at me and winked. Ughh! Why is she torturing me?! What frined would leave you with a boy ALONE in an ELEVATOR?!?!?! Only her I guess. Just as she left and the elevator doors closed William left a breath out, probably he had it since he got in here.

"Jennifer, I have something to tell you. Something very important." He looked kinda nervous right now.

"Then tell. What is it?" I asked encouragingly.

"It's just that...I..." He paused but continued anyway. "It's just that I'm starting to like you"

-----------------------------------------------

Is this a good clifhangger? 'Cause I've NEVER, EVER done one in my entire LIFE! HA, this was cool. OK so I'm very sorry for not uploading ok. Plus I had a chapter already done but when I look for it right now, I DIDN'T HAVE IT! So I had to make a new one and it went well. I think. BUT it's very alike as the one i had made before. Plizz leave comments, votes, fan, WHATEVER! PLIZZZ LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS GOOD!! 'CAUSE I'M LOSING MY CREATIVITY AND ENTHUSIASM IN WRITING THIS. OK, BYE!! <3!!