Love at first sight?? No, maybe at the billion time.

Chapter 1: We were in the front of the Eiffel tower when we first meet them. They were the most beautiful boys I saw or should I say, all of us saw: Andrea, Chelsea, Madison, Chloe, Jasmine, Amelia and I .They were looking for a map to their hotel and nobody understand them because no one knew how to speak English. Gladly I was there to save the day and find me and maybe my friends a new "friend".

"Excuse me miss, do you now how to speak English?'' one of them asked, very worried that I didn't. He was 5'9, had short blond hair, and blue eyes.

''If I wouldn't, what would you do?'' I asked a little sarcastically .He stood there trying to decipher what I was trying to say.

''Jennifer, that was very rude of you!!!"Madison said a little mad of what I said to the poor lost boys.

''I was just kidding Madison'' I said - ''Sorry for my little bad joke, what can I do for you? '' I apologized and tried to be polite to them. Nothing like a first impretion, maybe they would think I was the tipe that always did the pranks. Actually, When I was in school that was what I mostly did, first study like ALL THE TIME and do A LOT of pranks. GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES.

''It's ok, at least you do speak it. Do you know how to get to Adagio City Aparthotel Paris Tour Eiffel?'' he said.

''Actually my friends and I are staying there too. If you like we could go together so that you wouldn't have to get lost again. Would you like to?" I said hoping that they agreed.

''That would be excellent!'' he said joyfully ''We wouldn't be interrupting anything wouldn't we?"

''No, no, you wouldn't be interrupting anything, right girls?'' Amelia said before I could say anything.

''Right'' everyone said at the same time.

''Let me introduce us'' I said ''My name is Jennifer, and this are my best friends: Andrea, Chelsea, Madison, Chloe, Jasmine, and Amelia''

''Nice to meet all of you'' he said ''My name is Henry and this are my friends: Thomas, Christopher, Charlie, Jake, Benjamin, and William.''

William was the most beautiful of them. His hair was color light chocolate brown, his eyes a sky blue so beautiful that it was like all that only matter was him and his eyes. After that, I came back to reality.

"Could you excuse us a minute, please?" I said. I needed to talk to the girls about this. Whe have been friends since the first year of university, exept for Chloe, she was my BFF since little girls; whe told everything and never had secrets. I was going to lose it if I didn't tell someone about, about WILLIAM.

"Sure, no problem" Henry said.

"How beautiful!!!! I can't believe he's real!!!!" I said very entusiastic.

"Who?" Chloe said.

"The one behind Jake. With light brown hair and sky blue eyes!!!!" I said, a little too much excited

"Are you in love with him?!" Madison said.

"If I wouldn't, would I react like this?!" I said a little mad, because, wouldn't it be obvious that I like him??

"Ok, you like him. Now that everything is clear, can we learn to go to a hotel because I want to find a boyfriend or maybe just take Jake all for myself, hi is so hot!!!!" Chelsea said with those big eyes that are so sweet.

"Hey, I got an idea! How about we all separate the boy we like to be our boyfriend so that we don't fight in the future who's who, OK?" Amelia suggested.

"Like I said, William is mine." I said with a loud voice so that they took me serious.

"Henry is mine." Chloe said the same way I said who was mine.

"Jake is mine." Chelsea said.

"Tom is mine." Amelia said putting him a nick name.

"Charlie is mine." Andrea said.

"Benjamin is mine." Jasmine said.

"And Chris is mine" Madison said, also putting a nick name to her future boyfriend.

"Ok, end with the theme of boyfriends." I said a little relieved that none of the girls like William too.

We went to face them so that we all could go back to the hotel.

"Ok, now we can go to the hotel." I said.

"What was all that?" William said. He has one of the most beautiful voices I have heard in my entire life.

"We, just talking about personal things you wouldn't like to hear." I said.

"Well, let's get moving." Charlie said.

----------------------------------------------