29

We make our way to payton's car since he was taking his car, and we hop in.

I sit in the front and Jordan sat in the middle of the backseat.

I was really excited to go to the mall today because there was this one new store in the mall that was recently finished and I heard that it had some really good reviews on it.

I was gonna go onto the website but I decided to wait because on the website, It's usually a little different than the actual store and somethings aren't even there so what's the point?

"Lets play some music!" Jordan reaches over and grabs the aux and turns on some tunes.

"Let's listen to hatchback!" Payton smiles and Jordan didn't hesitate to play it.

Turn that bitch up ( turn that bitch up ) uh
Yo' Cochise, A weh dem a seh?
BULLET!
I been, Uh, I been
I been, Uh, Uh,
Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh

Kuwabara ( uh )
Bitch I'm tough
Who he with? Who he with?
Not with us, us, us

That boy, uh, That boy, uh, That boy sus
Get the pump. That's a must
I don't trust
Oh cool, okay, oh cool
In Tokyo, ( uh )
I'm with my ghouls, ( uh, uh, uh )
Okay

Uh, imma go run up a check ( a check )
Like akatsuki I'm deep in my set ( my set )
That's your bitch, Well I'm leaving her wet ( her wet )

We scream sing and let out some steam because that's just who we are and we head to the mall.

⚠️TW! R*PE! ⚠️
- at mall -

We finally arrive to the mall and we hop out of payton's car and head inside.

It was really packed today but it wasn't too too bad until I look over.

"What in the actual fuck. Of course the one day we come here, She's here" I stop and say to payton and Jordan.

"That's ally right? The girl who Noah cheated on you with?" Jordan asks and I nod.

Why do I always run into someone I hate? Why me? And why did she have to bring up my Ex Noah?

"Hell no." I walk away but payton comes over to me and stops me.

"Hey listen. I know what he did was very traumatic and bitchy on her part as well but listen, just because they're here, don't mean they gotta ruin our time here. We're here to get some shit done instead of filming each other kissing like they do for views"

"Thanks pay, but, you know what happened and why I'm glad we broke up"

"Yes I do but still. I'm here to protect you and so is Jordan. We won't let anyone touch you again. I promise" Payton says coming closer to me and pulling me next to him.

I felt safe in his grasp. I always do .. but .. she intimidated me.

She was the ' Hottest most popular girl ' in the school and was a fucking whore

She could pull all the guys and everyone would have died to be with her and Noah took that chance and cheated on me with her and he ..

Did shit to me .. forcefully

Long story short, I didn't know he cheated on me with her until we broke up after he tried to um .. did that

He was arrested because he was 18 and lied about his age to me saying he was 17.

I was 15.

And I was r*ped

It's hard to walk around everyday knowing that something that bad happened

I'm lucky Tayler and bryce were there to save me.

They beat the shit out of him and called the cops. I didn't flash them though

I had a shirt on with no pants which I was lucky to have a shirt that covered myself so I could run out to safety

Always thanking the boys for everything they did for me.

They saved me.

I'm truly thankful.

"So how about, we mind our own business and head to hollister?" Payton smiles and I nod but I kinda wanted to leave really bad

"But I kinda want to come back tomorrow and just go get food"

"I mean, food sounds good to but we are already here"

" .. fine .. BUT! We best be getting some Food on the way back. Also, I'm not staying here all day so less go!" I say walking away and heading to Hollister, making sure not to make eye contact with that bitch

...