Chapter Six

*Tyler*

It was now Friday and I was sitting in the boys flat attempting to do homework before we go to this party but they weren't letting me at all.

I tried asking for help but then realised how stupid I was for asking that. They were no help at all.

Harry was still trying really hard to get Maggie. And well... Maggie didn't like this.

Louis had just went to get Morgan at her house because he had just finished her training for the day.

I think there's something going on with the two of them but they haven't told anyone so who knows.

I was looking at my homework not even bothering to try to comprehend what was written.

"Want some" Niall asked me as he shoved some skittles in his mouth.

I giggled. "Sure. But seriously.. Since when do you share"

He blushes a bit. "I don't know" he replies quietly.

Awww he was so cute when he blushed. It was so adorable. "Aww thanks Nialler."

"Your welcome" he leans down and kisses me on the cheek and rushes back towards the kitchen.

I felt my cheeks warm up and then began doing my homework once again.

*Morgan*

I just got out of the shower and was in my room trying to pick out an outfit to wear tonight.

Louis should be here any minute by I won't be ready for at least 30 minutes.

I finally picked out an outfit and dropped my towel ready to put my clothes on.

I then saw Louis come in. "HOLY HELL YOU'RE NAKED" He yells and covers his eyes with his hands, turns around walks straight into the door and then makes his way out.

I laugh so hard at that. I mean he walked into the door!!! Ahahahahahahahahahah

Ok I'm done.

I quickly get dressed, apply a bit of mascara and do my hair.

I hear a buzzing sound coming from my bed and go to see I was getting a call from.... Harry?

Me: hello?

Harry: hey morgan! I have a question.

Me: uhmm.... Okay?

Harry: what did you do to Lou?? I just got done talking to him and he didn't sound so good.

I started laughing uncontrollably.

Harry: what? What's so funny?

Me: well he kinda walked in on me after I got out of the shower.

I continue laughing.

Harry: oh! So you have him a bit frustrated huh?

I coulda just see him smirking. I roll my eyes.

Me: I'm gonna go now bye.

I hang up and go to my living room where I find Louis staring at a blank tv screen.

I go and sit next to him. "You ok?" I ask him.

"Yea"

"Then why are you staring at a blank tv?"

"Would you just shut up and give me a kiss before we have to go" he retorts.

I laugh and lean in as he pulls me closer to him.

Oh yea! We're a couple now. Well... It's a secret no one knows but us so yea.

I pulled away. He looks at me for a second and then speaks. "Is that what you're wearing?"

"Yeah. Problem?" I asked.

"It's just" he rubbed the back of his neck. "It's a bit revealing don't you think?"

I was wearing short pink shorts with a white laced top that obviously showed skin but I'm going to a party who the hell cares.

"Not really....." I answer. "Why?"

"It's just that guys are going to be all over you"

"Aww is wittle wouis jeawous?" I say pinching his cheeks.

He blushes. "It would be different if I could tell them to back off" he pouts.

I roll my eyes "well lets go cause I wanna go party now" I win and then race to the car.

*Maggie*

"I thought this was a high school party" Liam stated as him and Harry sat down with me.

We had been here for a couple hours and the three of us weren't really doing anything. I don't really do parties.

Tyler and Niall were somewhere talking. They should just get married already. They look so cute together but they won't admit that they have feelings for each other.

Louis and Morgan were off drinking. They had so many drinks and I swear they're only a bit tipsy. I guess being so crazy sober alcohol doesn't really get to them like it does others.

Meh. I wouldn't know since I don't drink.

And Zayn was .... Well he kind of just disappeared so I have no idea.

"It is a Highschool party liam" I assure him.

"But- people are drinking and they're underaged. Why would they do that. Don't they know its illegal. And why is Morgan wearing that you can see through her shirt a bit. Why would someone expose themselves like that. I- I don't get it." He says and buries his face in his hands obviously confused.

I giggle at his sensibleness. Is that even a word? But I found that really funny even though I don't understand either.

I saw Harry tense a bit. "Okay. I'm done. I can't do this anymore. Maggie please give me a chance?!?" He begs.

"Harry." I whisper.

"Maggie please I just- just would you please just give me a chance just one date. One date and if you don't like me then i'll leave you alone. I promise."

I cross my arms. "Fine" I mumble.

"OMG!!! THANK YOU THANK YOY THANK YOU!!! I PROMISE YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!" He exclaims gripping me in a tight hug.

I awkwardly pat him on the back.

I guess I have to go on a date with him now.

*Morgan*

I walk in the boys place with Louis. We were both pretty intoxicated.

He pulls me into him an starts kissing me. He lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist and carries me to his room.

He puts me down gently on his bed. He hovers over me and continues kissing me, deepening the kiss. One hand on my waist, the other supporting his weight

We were only making out for a while and then it became more heated as he started leaving a trail of kisses on my neck.

I thought it was a little soon for this to happen but I didn't stop him when he began to lift up my shirt.

See. I was sober enough to know what was going on. But I was too drunk to care