Chapter Four

*Morgan*

I woke up practically spooning with Louis.

Like what the hell? This is awkward.

I quickly got up. Careful not to wake him.

I walk into the living room to find Zayn lying on the couch watching tv.

The sex god... Uhmm... I mean... Zayn... Was shirtless.

Uggggh!!! I have got to stop this.

MORGAN! HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

Geez. He's just so sexy.

Ok. I'm seriously going to stop now.

"Good Morning, love" a voice called... The morning voice sounding really sexy by the way.

I look to Zayn but it wasn't him who spoke. He had already drifted to sleep.

I turned around to find Louis.

This guy was everywhere.

Dammit. I just called his voice sexy. Facepalm.

"Hey" I whisper so I won't wake anyone.

He snakes his arms around my waist.

SEE! TOUCHY!!!

"So do you wanna talk about that kiss last night or??" He whispers in my ear.

I feel my cheeks warming up but brush it off. I turn to look at him which was really awkward being that his arms were still around me and we were extremely close.

"There's nothing to talk about. You had a dare. We kissed. You were a good kisser. End of story." I state.

He smirks. "I'm a good kisser?"

"Yea... And?"

"Oh nothing" he smirks and then leans down to me ear and whispers. "You too babe" he pulls away and pecks my lips, winks and walks towards the kitchen.

My eyes go wide and my cheeks catch fire, burning a deep red.

What the actual fuck just happened.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

*Maggie*

It was now Monday.

Wow. The weekend wen by incredibly fast.

I spent most of it with the boys of one direction. Excluding Liam. He was a bit depressed at the moment. Poor Liam :(

The only bad this was Harry was extremely obnoxious and wouldn't leave me alone.

I was currently sitting in trigonometry. I don't understand!!! It's so meeeh! Like no! Who gets this stuff. When am I going to actually have to know how to use this stuff. You know when? NEVER.

I sat there pulling at my hair. Stress taking over me and the the bell rang. YAAAY IM FREEEEEE!!

I walk outside hoping to get a ride from Morgan.

Yeah, I know. I don't have my own car.

I kept missing the drivers ed class okay! It's not my fault!..... Entirely.

Anyways when I walked outside I saw a very familiar head of curly hair.

"Harry?" I asked quietly.

"Oh my gosh, Maggie! I'm so glad you're here. I couldn't find you anywhere." He said pulling me into a hug.

I stood there with my arms hanging by my sides as he embraced me.

Well this was awkward. "Ermm, Harry? You can let go now" I mumbled, my voice barely audible being that my face was pressed against his chest.