Chapter Thirteen

*Louis*

Wow. It's great to be home.

The cool breeze brushing against my face as we walk up to my door. The damp ground from the previous rain. The sun barely showing through the clouds.

I've really missed this place. The weather,the places, the people.

I walk up to the door, Morgans hand in mine,and unlock it. The girls know I'm coming and mums at work until around 5pm.

I was about to scream that I was home but was immediately embraced in a massive hug. I let go of Morgans hand and return the hug to who I now know is Fizzy.

"I've missed you" she mumbled into my chest and I pulled away looking into her tear filled eyes.

"Aww I missed you too, Fiz. Don't cry, okay?" I say as I wipe away a tear that had fallen on her cheek.

She smiled and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn to find Phoebe and Daisy running towards me and jumping into my arms. "BOOBEAR!!" they both scream as I hug them tightly.

I chuckle and let them go. I look over to Morgan who is smiling brightly. "Girls, this is Morgan." I say. "Morgan, this is Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe."

She smiles and the girls all go up and give her hugs. Morgan looks around confused. "What about Lottie?" She asks, still looking around.

"I'm right here" a voice comes from the kitchen. "You must be Morgan, Lou hasn't shut up about you" Lottie says as she enters the living room and hugs Morgan. I blush a little. She just had to add in that last part.

"Okay that's enough" I said. "I'm going to get our bags"

Morgan's face brightens up. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST FORGOT!!" She squeals and runs outside and comes back with a couple of shopping bags. "I brought you girls some gifts."

All of my sisters had smiles on their face from ear to ear. Morgan was grabbing boxes from the bag and handing on to each girl. I didn't even know she had gotten my sisters something.

"It's nothing really. I just wanted to get you all something." She shrugs as they begin opening the boxes.

The twins getting theirs opened first. The both had many nail polishes of different colours and those clear lip glosses. "Thank you!" The squealed in unison and ran up to Morgan and jumping into her arms. Morgan gladly wrapped her arms around them.

Fizzy was next to open up. Her box was filled with loads and loads of mac makeup. A little too much makeup for my liking but I'll keep calm. "Thank you so much" Fizzy says giving Morgan a quick hug and then looking through her new makeup.

"Like I said, it was nothing." Morgan says and then looks over to Lottie. "I really hope you like those, they were mine and I only wore them once but they're still gorgeous. I thought you should have them."

Lottie sends her a genuine smile and opens her box slowly and carefully. "OMG THANK YOU" Lottie exclaims as she pulls out a pair of Louis Vuitton heels. They were cream coloured with the usual design and at least 4 inches which is ridiculous. But again, Im choosing to keep calm today.

Morgan looked really happy. She had definitely won my sisters over. I can tell they're going to get on great. I don't think they even noticed I was here anymore.

A couple minutes passed and everyone went their separate ways. Daisy has taken Morgan up to her room, taking our bags up with them, whilst Fizzy and Phoebe had gone to Fizzy's room and Lottie and I were sitting in the family room watching tv.

"Is it true" she blurts out.

I give her a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"I heard she was pregnant. They saw pictures of you together at a hospital an then you posted on twitter that you were together." She says looking me straight in the eyes.