Chapter Eleven

*Zayn*

"Aww you two are such a cute couple" Amanda stated as I held Morgan's right hand to help with the pain.

"No no no. We're not a couple. He's my best friend." Morgan explained.

Amanda is a tattoo artist. Morgan decided she wanted a tattoo and is getting an infinity sign on her left hand.

It was pretty small but looked painful like the needle was going deep into the skin. She also had the number 10 going through the symbol.

Apparently 10 is her favourite number.

"I really appreciate this Zayn." Morgan says. "You might need to be there when my dad comes home so he doesn't kill me" she giggles.

"Where does your dad always go?" I asked truly interested.

"Well, he travels all over Europe for his job. So I have no idea why we live here. Plus we have family in Brighton. Which also makes living here irrelevant. AND he has this girlfriend that I've never met that has two kids around my age and they're getting real close and her kids have met him and I still haven't met her. Which is stupid but STILL why don't we just move there." She rants a bit.

"That is illogical...." I trail off.

"Yepp" she pops the 'p' and we continue our conversation. "But he's promised that he'll be home for a while though. I'm not going to lie, I like being wealthy and all but I'd rather not spend all my time training and alone."

"I understand completely"

*Louis*

Where the fuck are they.

They've been gone for an hour.

Like I know we're not public yet, but we're still exclusive.

And Zayn has a girlfriend. He needs to get his hands off my girl.

This is pissing my off. Like really pissing me off. Why is this pissing me off? Oh I know! She's my fucking girlfriend and she's out with my best mate. Like siiwkssjks. What's going on?

Why am I being so jealous? They wouldn't do that to me. I know they wouldn't. I never get jealous. Like NEVER.

I've known this girl for a month? Been with her for a week? Why am I so jealous? Why do I feel so empty when she's not here. I'm in love. I'm in love with her. And she doesn't love me back. It just.... I've got to get her to understand that it does exist. But how?

This is so hard. I just want to scream to the world that I love her.

"Lou? You ok?" I hear a familiar Irish accent ask.

Shit. I has been pacing.

"Yea, just thinking"

"You love her" he smiles.

"What are you talking about" I start playing dumb.

"Louis, you're my best mate. You're in love with Morgan. I can see it. And here you are paving around because she's out with Zayn. I'm sure it's nothing." He assures me. "And if it'll help you feel better, I'm having a bit of a problem as well."

"Yeah?" I ask. "What's that?"

"Tyler And I have started being really close lately. And I really like her..... I just don't know how to tell her." He confesses.