Chapter Nine

*Morgan*

"Well last night was awkward" Louis said as I drove us to my moms house.

Yepp. I'm introducing him to my mom and her husband and my little brother.

I'm really excited.

"Yea but Maggie won't tell anyone until we're ready" I respond. "You need to worry about making a good impression" I laugh and he joins. "Lou, I'm serious. My families opinion matters."

"We'll I'm pretty sure your dad hates me" he says quietly.

"Ok. My mom and brothers opinion matters. Don't worry about my dad." I roll my eyes.

We ride in silence for a while. With only a soft sound of music filling the air. This silence isn't awkward but only comfortable.

I place one hand on the Center console as I steer with the other. The second I do this I feel Louis' hand over mine. I feel this little spark and pull away. Stupid static electricity. I then grab his hand again and immediately feel sick to my stomach. I pull away once again and begin steering with both hands.

What was that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay we're here" I inform Louis as we stop in my moms driveway.

"Oh god. I'm nervous" he whispers.

"It's ok. They'll love you" I assure him and we walk inside.

*Louis*

We walk right in and Morgan calls out "Where's my superman!?!"

And before I could ask a little boy about the age of five comes running in screaming "SISSY"

He runs straight into her arms and she lifts him up into a massive hug. "Show me how much you love sissy" she says and he spreads out his arms. "Do you know how much that is?" He asks and he starts giggling "sissy please dont" she laughs but continues "carson, do you know how much that is?" And he shakes his head but my the look on his face you know he knows the answer.

"It's enough to tickle" she says as she begins tickling the child and he laughs so hard his face turns red almost immediately.

"Sissy? Who's that" the boy, who I assume is Carson, points to me.

"Oh! That's my friend Louis."she says as she puts the boy down. "Louis, this is my little brother Carson."

I bend down so that I'm face to face with Carson. "Hey there, superman" I say shaking his hand with a cheeky grin on my face.

"That's Clark Kent to you mister" he says. This kid is adorable.

"Well, Clark Kent, I must say that I absolutely love superman." I say and then get closer to him as I whisper. "He's the the best superhero ever"

He giggles. "Thank you" and looks to Morgan. "I like your friend sissy." And runs off.

I stand up and wrap an arm around Morgans waist as she leads me to her moms kitchen.

As we enter I tense up and she pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear. "Don't be nervous. Carson was the biggest threat." I smiled and she pulls away and i peck her lightly on the lips.

"So, this is the boyfriend that your father claims is taking up all of your time?" Her mother interrupts as she steps into the kitchen as well.

"He doesn't take up all of my time..." Morgan retort but trail off in the process.

"Hi mrs. Peterson,I'm Louis Tomlinson" I introduces himself.

"Dear, please call me Josaline." She replies, pulling me into a hug. "Derek come meet Louis!"

A man walked in and I instantly got nervous. I really hope he isn't as disapproving as Morgans father.

"Louis!"he calls and engulfs me into a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you"

"Finally? Morgan, I thought we agreed that it wasn't okay to tell people how amazing I am" I smirk and send her a week.

"Oh shut up, Lou. I think it's time you turn down your ego"

"Why don't you make me" I retort.

She smiles. "Maybe I will"

I fake scoff. "Yea ok"

"Alright you two." Josaline says. "I thought Morgan was bad, and now I have two. Someone help me now"

There was a brief silence and Morgan was looking around like a mad woman. Like seriously, she was looking at me then her mum then her step dad and all over the place. She then runs straight up to me and pokes me. "Tag your it" she screams and runs off.

"Ok, that's it." I say and run after her. Before I knew it, she running at me but I don't think she noticed because she ran straight into me and we both fell to the floor.

"Well hello" I smirk as she makes no attempt to get off of me.

"Hey there" she says back, resting her chin on my chest. "Oh shit, there's something in my eye."

I take her face in my hands and look into her left eye to see an eye lash. I pull her face closer to mine and lightly blow in her eye until the eye lash is out. We stay in that position, our face close. My eyes wander to her small pink lips and then back to her beautiful eyes. I begin to lean in and allow my eyes to look at her lips ones more but immediately go back to her eyes before I kiss her gently , our lips moving in sync.

"Hey Morgan, do you- oh uhmm... I'll just leave you two alone then" her mum says and I immediately pull away.

Well this is awkward