Doctors Hope

I woke up a little after noon and tried to sit up and see where I was but I couldn't lift myself up it was like my whole body has been paralyzed. I didn't know what to do and I was to scared to even try to speak. But when I look over I saw my mom crying and hugging my dad I didn't know why she was crying or what had happened but I had an idea. (Explanation)

When my grandmother was about 7 or 8 years old she was diagnosed with cancer in her brain that had already was on stage 3 at the time. They had done surgery and cleansed all of it out. They didn't find it again until she was 37 and had my mom. By that time it was already covering her whole brain she was basically dying so fast they couldn't do anything. My mom was 15 when her mother died from cancer.

(Back to the story)

The doctor came in shortly after I had awoken but what I didn't know is I had been in a coma for 6 weeks and had finally come out of it just today.

When the doctors told my Mom and dad that this was only the beginning I heard it to and I started to cry but I couldn't really feel that I was crying. The doctor said there is hope but that I would need to feel more at home but that I needed to have a check up every day so a home nurse was hired to take care of me until I either died or got better.