Chapter 28: Full English Breakfast

"Drake" I said weakly as I walked out the bathroom and sat beside him on our bed.

"What does it say?"

"I'm pregnant" I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm gonna be a daddy" He smiled. A few tears had escaped his eyes as well as my own. We hugged tightly for a couple minutes.

"And I'm gonna be a mommy" My tears had my a wet patch on Drakes shoulder. We pulled away and looked into each others eyes. I smiled hard and so did Drake. "I can't believe I'm pregnant"

"Me neither, we've only been together 9 and half months and your already pregnant and were not even married"

"I know"

2 hours later

"No! Are you seriously pregnant!" Wayne asked in disbelief. I had called everyone over to break the news to them.

"Yup" I said proudly

"Aww I'm so happy for you!" Shannel ran over and hugged me. everyone came over ti me and Drake congratulating us on the pregnancy.

A couple hours later everyone had left and Drake and I were laid in bed.

"I'm so tired"

"I am as well. It been a great day"

"Mhm" I closed my eyes but I was still listening.

"Finding out you were pregnant was probably 1 of the best things that I have ever heard"

"What's another"

"When we got together" I smiled remembering how it went.

"I like that to"

"Night"

"Night" He kissed my forehead and cuddled up to me.

4 days later

"We have some news for you guys" Drakes Mom and my Mom were here from flying here this morning. "Well mom, you don't know his but Drakes Mom does"

"An what is that?"

"Me and Drake are together"

"Nicki are you just telling your mother this now?" I slowly nodded

"Why" My Mom asked.

"They've been together about 9 months now" I looked down at my hands.

"Onika? is this true?" I nodded.

"But that's not what we are here to discuss"

"And what are we here to discuss?" My mother asked.

"Do you wanna tell them" I though about it for a second and nodded.

"I'm pregnant" I said quietly to my hands.

"I'm sorry, What was that" I lifted my head

"I'm pregnant" I looked down at my hands again.

"Aww baby were so happy for you two" Drakes Mom said.

"You are?"

"Of course we are Onika baby. Why wouldn't I be happy my daughter I pregnant with the man she loves" She sat by my side and hugged me and I hugged back.

"I didn't tell you that me and Drake were together so I thought you be mad I'm telling you when I'm pregnant"

"I'm not mad, I'm happy for you guys" A tear had escaped my eyes. My Mom wipped it away. I smiled as did everyone else.

"When did you find out" Drakes Mom asked

"4 days ago" Drake answered.

"Aww" we all hugged.

"So were we staying"

"In the guest rooms, I'll show you" We got up and I showed them to there rooms while Drake carried there bags up. He got them up in one trip since the weren't that big cos they were only staying a couple nights. By the end of the day we were all tired so we fell asleep no problem. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling the need to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and thew up. I had a horrible taste in my mouth so I went downstairs for a water. When I was coming back up the stairs I saw a light coming from the room my Mom was in. *Knock knock*

"Come in" I opened the door and walked over to my Mom and sat beside on on the bed. "You feeling ok"

"Just a bit tired and sick"

"Why you up so late"

"I threw up"

"oh"

"Mom, I'm sorry for not telling you I was with Drake sooner"

"Its ok honey, as long as I know now" she hugged me and u hugged back.

"Mom"

"Yes honey"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure, but why"

"I don't know I just want to"

"Alright Onika get in" I got in and cuddled up fo my Mom and fell asleep instantly.

Drakes POV

I woke up and saw Nickis side was empty. I wonder were she is. I got up and stretched. I went downstairs expecting her to be in the kitchen, but she wasn't. I frowned. We could she be. I check all the rooms and outside but she wasn't there. I was getting worried now. I went back up the stairs to my moms room. *knock knock*

"Come in" I opened the door

"Have you seen Nicki"

"No why"

"I can't find her"

"Do you want me to help you look for her"

"No, I think I'll find her"

"Ok" I shut the door and went to Nickis moms room. *knock knock* There was no answer. I slowly opened the door. I smiled when I saw Nicki cuddled up to her mom. I quietly shut the door and went back to my moms room.

"I found her"

"Where was she"

"In her moms bed, its so cute. Come and look"

"Alright" She got up and followed me to were Nicki and were her mom was. I opened the door quietly.

"Aww"

"I know" I whispered

"Take a photograph"

"Ok, but if I get caught its your fault"

"Alright" I got my phone and came back. I stood next to the bed and snapped a picture. I quietly made my way back to my mom and showed her the picture after shutting the door. "Aww"

"I'm setting it as my background"

"I'm going back to bed because my legs are getting tired"

"Alright" I kissed her forehead and I went downstairs after setting the picture I just took as my background. I began making a full English breakfast for everyone. Beans, tomato, sausage, mushrooms, blackpudding, bacon and buttered toast. I also made everyone tea. I went up stairs and told my mom breakfast was on the table and to wait for the others. I went to Nickis moms room. They were both still asleep. I lightly shook Nickis arm. "Nicki, Nicki wake up" Her eyes fluttered opened. "Breakfast ready"

"Oh ok.....Mom breakfasts ready"

"Ok" She got up and went down stairs.

"Carry me" I picked Nicki up and carried her to the kitchen. I opened the door and sat her in her chair.

"Your only a couple weeks pregnant and your already getting my son to do everything" Drakes mom joked

"Well you know" We all laughed and started eating. "Babe this is great!"

"Thanks" We finished and got ready to go out shopping.