Chapter 3: Pancakes and a Question

Nicki and Safaree had been sat in the car for 25 minutes in silence.

“So you a’right”

“Yer, ma face still hurts a bit”

“So you wanna tell me why you where cry back there” Nicki stared out the window

“Drake did something he thought he shouldn’t of done, but it was my fault for turning my head then it would have never happen and it wasn’t a bad thing it was a good thing or even a great thing” by this time Nicki had started crying again. Safaree realised and started rubbing her thigh to comfort her.

“I sorry I asked Nicki you know me I always wanna know everything what’s happening even if it don’t concern me”

“Y’a’right” they sat there for the rest of the car journey in silence. When they got to Nicki’s place they both got out and Safaree helped her take her bags in.

“So I’ll see you whenever yer”

“Yer” Safaree hugged her and walked over to his car to go home “Bye” Nicki shouted, Safaree nodded his head upwards as he got in his car and drove away. It was now 7:39, Nicki went upstairs and changed in to grey trackies and a pink t-shirt. Nicki laid on her bed looking at missed calls and text, there was about 20 different people askin if she was ok, and only had 13 missed calls from people askin if she was ok. She got to the last text and it was from Drake, she eagerly opened it.

Drake: I really sorry for what I did, I left cos I didn’t know what to do I just panicked, sorry

Nicki: It’s ok I’m not mad, it was nice, and it was my fault I turned my head.

Drake: really? You out the hospital yet?

Nicki: yer I haven’t been kissed in ages well at least not on the lips, yer I'm out why

Drake: well I was gunna come over but there's not really much point

Nicki: oh no please come I'm kinda lonely

Drake: k I’ll see you in 20

Nicki: k <3

OMG why did I put that heart at the end he's gunna think I'm madly in love with him, which I am but I don’t want him to know yet cos I don’t think he likes me like that and how would he react. Nicki went downstairs and laid on the couch texting people back saying she was fine. 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door Nicki’s heart started beating faster as she answered the door.

“Hey Nicki”

“Hey Drake” Nicki walked over to the couch and sat down, drake followed her and sat next to her.

“I sorry for kissing I didn’t mean to, I didn’t realised you had turned your head”

“I said it was fine at least it was nice” Nicki bite her lip and looked down. Drake saw she was slightly embarrassed so he leant over and hugged her, they held each other what seemed like forever, Drake had fallen asleep in her arms, Nicki realised this and gentle laid his head on the couch and left him to sleep. Nicki grabbed a bag of cranberries and went and laid on her bed and watched T.V., 20 minutes later Nicki fell asleep.

__________8:27___________

Drake woke up wondering where he was, he remembered coming last but couldn’t remember anything else, he decided to stay till Nicki woke up, so he got up and made something to eat.

He made pancakes for himself and a few for Nicki in case she wanted any. Drake sat down to eat his pancakes, wondering whether to wake Nicki up or not. By the time he'd finished his pancakes he'd decided to wake Nicki up otherwise she'll have cold pancakes, Drake got up and placed her plate in the oven to keep warm, then headed up stairs to Nicki's room. Drake knocked on the door, when there was no answer he headed in quietly, he walked over to the side of the bed, she look like an angel when she slept, he never wanted to forget so he got out his phone and snapped a picture, he knelt down by the side of the bed and rubbed Nicki's arm to wake her up.

“Nicki, Nicki wake up”

“Huh”

“Come on get up and come downstairs”

“Gimme 5 and I'll be down”

“A’right” Drake walked out and down to the kitchen where he took her plate out the oven, and set it on the table. Drake sat down and waited. A few minutes later Nicki walked through the door.

“Aww Drake, you know you didn’t have to do this”

“I know but I got hungry so I made myself pancakes and figured you might want some” Nicki sat down and started eating.

“Mmm this is great I love yo... it” Nicki looked back do at her plate and ate the rest of her pancakes. Drake got up.

“Where you going”

“Toilet, why you wanna come” They both started laughing, Drake turn out the door towards the toilet. After he'd finished he came out and sat on the couch flicking through his text. A few minutes later Nicki came out, and sat down with her back leaning against drakes shoulder and her legs up.

“Drake I need I hug I feel sad, for some reason”

“Ok but there must be a reason you’re not happy” he said as he hugged her from the side.

“I don’t know I just don’t feel all that happy” Drake laid her head on his lap and stroked her hair out of her face. Tell her Drake, tell her you love her.

“Nicki...ermm....well...i just wanna..err....tell you that i...err..i..i..er..My friend Dave is having a party tonight you wanna come, it for his birthday”Nicki could tell that wasnt what he really wanted to say but she didn't say anything.

“Sure, what time”

“I'll pick you up around 7”

“Ok” Drake phone started ringing, he picked it up, and it was forty.

“Hey man, I came by your place this morning and your weren't there, so we’re are you”

“Oh I had to go out”

“Hurry your ass up then cos we got studio time at 10:00” Drake glanced at the clock it was 9:16

“Alright I'm coming now”

“See ya” Nicki lifted her head as Drake got up.

“Hey Nick I need to go to the studio now so I'll see you at seven” Drake said as he got his jacket and shoes on.

“aright see ya at seven then” Drake bent down gave Nicki a quick hug and went.