Chapter 27: Kiss

Its been 7 months since they got out the hospital. Drake and Nicki have been having a great relationship so far with no cheating or lying or anything that could harm them or there relationship. Right now they are at there last show of their tour with Wayne, Twist, Chuckee, Shannel and Gudda Gudda. Nicki and Drake are performing the last song of the night together, Moment 4 Life.

"This is my moment" I sang as Drake wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. "I waited all my"

He kissed my neck as I tried my hardest not to moan while singing. "Life I could tell its time" He stop and spun me around so I was facing him.

"Drifting away I" I looked into his eyes. they were full of love. My heart started beating faster and I felt my body heat up. He leant forward. Was he really going to kiss me in front of all these people? I felt his soft warm lips against mine. I wanted to pull away cos of all the people watching but at the same time I wanted to pull our bodys together and enjoy the moment. I could hear the audience gasping. I held Drakes waist as he cupped my face in his hands. I felt his tongue making its way into my mouth.

I pulled away not wanting it to turn into anything else. I finished singing the rest of the song with a big smile plastered on my face. The crowd had gone crazy. They were shouting for us to kiss again and screaming. I couldn't help but smile. Drakes hand slid into mine. "Thank you Texas! You were amazing!"

"Make some noise for the beautiful, Nicki Minaj!" The crowd screamed.

"And make some noise for the sexy Drizzy Drake!" The crowd screamed again. I smiled again and blew them a kiss. I turned to walk to the side of the stage but Drake caught my wrist.

I turned to him an looked deeply into his eyes. I rested my hand on the side of his face an peck his lips before we walked off hand in hand. Wayne was stood off the side of the stage and saw everything.

"Do y'all want people to know? Cos from that its pretty obvious"

"I'm not all that bothered if they know or not now"

"Me neither" I agreed.

"Alright. Be ready to go in 15"

"Alright Wayne" We walled to my dressing room and sat down on the cream couch. "Do you think we should tell them or let them work it out" I asked Drake.

"I think we should wait cos it'll be funny watching everyone going crazy over it" Drake chuckled.

"Ha yer it can be our new entertainment" I laughed. "I'm gonna get change into something more comfortable"

"Alright" I got up and changed into a white Lipsy London tracksuit and my pink hello kitty slippers. I picked up my purse and my bag of clothes.

"Come on, lets go"

"But he said in 15, we've got about 5 minutes for time alone"

"We can go into our room on the bus"

"Can we just have a little make out session before we go"

"Fine" I dropped my purse and bag then straddled Drake. He place his hand on my hips and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck while sliding my tongue in to his mouth. I felt him sucking on my tongue. 9 months of kissing Drake and I still loved it. We made out for a couple minutes till I decided ot was time to go to the bus.

When we got on the bus everyone was already there watching the show. I sat on Drakes lap as we watched our show. I got a bit embarrassed when it got to the end when Drake kissed me. I buried my head into Drakes chest. Only Wayne had seen the kiss since he was the only one watching from the side of the side.