Chapter 13: Well This is Awkward

Nicki opened her eyes the light shone through the widows. 9:58. Nicki sat up on Drakes waist straddling him, he was still asleep, Nicki stared at Drake she placed her hands on his chest and started feeling his torso. Drake woke up he looked up and saw Nicki looking down he could feel her warm hands gently gliding across his torso, he looked at her face she hadn't noticed he was awake yet his eyes lowered down to her naked body.

"You were great last night baby"

"I'm glad I worked that hard to please you"

"You did work hard" Nicki started bouncing on Drake, her boobs bouncing up and down.

"You may have a hard seat if you keep doing that" Drake placed his hands on her hips trying to stop her bouncing but didn't stop.

"I'd like a hard seat thank you" she bitem the end of her finger.

"What ever you wa-" Just then Safaree burst in Nicki instantly stopped bouncing and tried covering her self up with her arms.

"You know yo...oh shit sorry Nick I...I...I'll come back later" Safaree turned out the door and went. Nicki got up and picked up her clothes and headed up stairs. Drake followed her picking up his clothes then going up stairs. when he got in to there room he saw Nicki walking across the room wiping tears away from her face.

"Babe what's up" he said hugging her from behind. Nicki pushed his arms from around her and walked over to the closet .

"I want to shower and get dressed first" Nicki had picked out her ripped light blue skinny jeans a white vest tee and light pink boy shorts with a matching bra. She went into the bathroom. Drake decided to get dressed as well so he got out a white tee and black green and white basket ball shorts and clean underwear. a few seconds later Drake was dressed he pulled out his phone and laid on the bed testing forty. Nicki came out of the bathroom dressed but with wet hair 10 minutes later. She sat down at her dressing table and dried her hair. She got up and laid on the bed next to Drake.

"You coming to the studio" Nicki said laying her head on Drakes chest as he put his phone down.

"First tell me what was up this morning" He said stroking Nickis hair.

"Its just" Nicki sighed "Can we talk when we come back"

"Sure baby, I'll wait how ever long you need to" He kissed her head. Nicki got up and put her light pink playboy flip flops on and Drake put his black forest hills on. they got in the car and went to the studio.

"Nicki is Safaree gunna be there"Nicki nodded

"is there gunna be anyone else" Nicki shoke her head.

at the studio

"Hey Safaree" Nicki whispered as she walked past him when she walked in.

"Hey, alright Drake"

"oh yer you ok"

"yer" Safaree looked back down at his phone. Drake sat down on the couch at the back. a few minutes later the beat had started playing and Nicki was coming up with lyrics. while Nicki was thinking up some lyrics writing them down in the booth. Drake and Safaree were talking.

"Man I'm sorry for just walking in like that I should of knocked, normal Nickis on her own so I just come in, nd I didn't know you two were together"

"It's alright man nd yer were together we got together 2 days ago so keep it quiet don't tell nobody"

"aright I won't tell nobody"

"nd can you say summat to Nicki about this morning cos she feels really awkward around you now since this morning"