Chapter 22: Lets go to the beach beach

Nicki was sat in the living room with Alula sucking on her nipple, Kerian was asleep in the guest room. It had been almost a week, and there wasn't much to do in the house, so Nicki decided to take them to the beach today. Drake and Nicki hadn't talked much since Drake was pretty busy with his mom and friends, so Nicki was desperate to talk to him. Nicki was staring in to thin air think of how much she missed Drake. A tear escaped her eye, she wiped it away but then she burst into a flood of tears, crying loudly. She lent her head back trying to stop the tears. Nicki didn't realise how much noise she was making until she saw Kerian walking towards her from the stairs. She wiped the tears away with her free hand and sat up.

"Why are you crying" Kerian sat beside her.

"Doesn't matter"

"Please tell me" Kerian hugged Nicki's waist sliding her arm under Alula

"I just miss Drake"

"Who's Drake"

"Aubrey" a tear rolled down Nicki's face.

"Oh is Drake his stage name"

"Yer and his middle name"

"Ok"

"Today I thought we could go to the beach"

"Yay I love the beach"

"That's good"

"Why did Drake leave you"

"He didn't really want to, but he had to take care of his sick mommy"

"Why didn't you go with him"

"I didn't think of that, but if I went you wouldn't be here"

"Oh yea"

"You wanna help me make breakfast"

"yer what are we having"

"hmm how about pancakes and fruit salad"

"Yay"

"come on then" they got up. Nicki put Alula in her play pen and then headed in to the kitchen and started making their breakfast.

"Can you pass me the Nutella from oven there please"

"yup" Kerian walked over and reach up on to the kitchen top for the Nutella.

"Thanks" Nicki spread the pancakes and passed it to Kerian. "Here go put this on the table please"

"ok" Kerian took the plate an placed it in the middle of the table by climbing up on a stool.

"You wanna peel these bananas for me"

"yea" Nicki bent the tops of the 2 bananas to help. Nicki put all the fruit in a bowl thatcher had prepared and set it on the table. "Here you go" Kerian gave Nicki the peeled bananas.

"Thank you, could you put the skin in the bin for me please"

"Yer" Kerian came back and they ate there breakfast. Nicki put there dishes in the dishwasher then wiped the table.

"Come on lets get changed" Nicki took Kerian's hand and lead her upstairs.

Nicki went over to Kerians bag and got out a her t shirt shorts and underwear.

"Can I wear my bikini"

"yer sure" Nicki got out her bright pink bikini and set it on the bed. "Do you want help putting it on"

"yes please" Nicki went over and help her change then Put Nicki went into her room and change into her bikini the one she wore in the starships video and put a thin long cotton top over and a pair of light blue shorts and white and pink flip flops. Nicki went into Kerians room and she wasn't there so she looked downstairs and she was laid on the couch. Nicki changed Alula in to some beach wear then packed a bag for the beach.

"Kerian do you wanna make a sandwich for the beach" Nicki shouted down the stairs.

"yer"

"Ok I'll be down in a sec" Nicki grabbed the beach bag and picked up Alula then went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Nicki I can't reach the jam"

"Here" Nicki got the jam and gave ot to Kerian. "You like butter with your jam"

"yer"

"I don't I think it tastes a bit iffy, I only have it on its own" Kevin made her slef a sandwich as Nicki got everything else ready. 5 minutes later they walking out the house with Kevin holding Nickis hand who was carrying the beach bag and Alula. they walked to the beach which took 5 minutes. there wasn't anybody at the part of the beach they were at so they were free off trying to hide from people. Nicki took off her t shirt and untied the bikini top strings then laid down in the sun. I reached for my sunglasses and put them on. Kevin was playing with Alula in the sand so that was good. I must have dozed off because I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked to my side and saw Alula sat in the sand crying. I looked around for Kevin and I saw her running around in the sea, She wasn't to far in she was only in the wet sand. I sat up forgetting I had untied my bikini. "Shit" I took the strings and tied them round my neck. I picked up Alula and dusted the sand off her. "What's wrong Alula, did you get sand in your mouth" I pulled a bottle out of the bag and fed her it. She pulled away after a few sips and snuggled her face inbetween my boobs. "Is it comfy there Alula" She snuggled in further so I took that as a yes. I looked up and saw Kerian in the sea. "Don't go any further out kerian"

"I won't" I laid back down with Alula laid on me. after 10 minutes Alula started crying again.

"What's wrong honey, you hungry" I picked up the bottle and tried to feed her but refused. "Babe if you want my nipple you can't because were out" After trying to calm her down I gave in. I pulled my bikini off one of my nipples and Alula attacked it. "Damn you like it a lot" I saw Alula walking back towards us.

"Nicki I'm hungry"

"You want your sandwich"

"Yes please" I reached in to the bag and pulled out her sandwich and gave it to her along with a milky way, Cheese and onion crisps and a banana.

I got my lunch out as well and we ate.

"You want some sandwich Alula" I tore off a bit of my sandwich which only had bread and a bit of chicken in it. She put it in her mouth and smiled. "I guess you like it then" A few minutes later they had finished eating and Nicki was back sun bathing while Kevin played with Alula. 10 minutes had gone by and Nicki heard people talking she sat up and looked around. she saw the paparazzi. "Shit" She shied every thing in the bag and put on my shirt. "Kerian we have to go now"

"Aww I was having fun"

"I know but we really need to go"

"ok" I picked up Alula and grabbed Persians hand as we walked off the beach.