Nakul came on the ground by jumping from a bird....... He is with his talwaar.....

But again duryodhan defeated nakul....

The spin again is turned and this time it stops at BHEEM....

BHEEMA came onto the ground with his mace..... And he hits his mace on ground and all the gallery got shaken by the intensity of the prahaar...

Now it's a dwell between duryodhan and bheem..... Both are unstoppable...... They're heating each other bruttaly......

Then..... Duryodhan made plan... He started saying foul words for yudhishthir..... And bheem having no control on his rage starts beating duryodhan to no end.... Seeing this brutality...... Sanjay inform dhritarashtr.....

Hearing the news.... Dhritarashtr got tensed..... And disqualified bheema from the competition.........

The wheel again started to spin.,........and now it's yudhishthir.........

Yudhishthir comes with his javelin......

Yudhishthir is too good with his skill he almost defeated duryodhan but then......

Duryodhan : bhrata yudhishthir.... I want to ask you are you really a kaurav.....

Yudhishthir : yeh kaisa prashn hain....

Duryodhan. : no you all are born from various father.... And a woman who keeps relationship with that much man is called a unchaste.... And you all are sons of unchaste.....

Hearing this yudhishthir got fumed with anger.... He bear duryodhan to no end but leave him after fell him on ground....

He was about to leave the ground but duryodhan heat him from his back.... And yudhishthir also got defeated..........

Now the spin move again... All the commoners are waiting for a great miracle.......
The spin shows the name of..... ARJUN

HE WAS ABOUT TO ENTER WHEN THE BIG DECORATIONS MADE OF STONE FALL ON HIM.............

(Ashwatthama is going to strike his arrow on the decors but stopped by drona......
Drona : you want to kill Arjun... Let me do the work.... And you and your friend will come to know about my student's valour
By saying this he strike the arrow on the decorations)

All were numb with the sudden attack
Kunti was sobbing so as gandhari.... All of a sudden a arrow came and collected the teardrop of kunti......

And it comes to ARJUN(the hero 😋😋)

And he did his tilak with the teardrop...