"You we're asleep since I got back."

"How long has it been?"

"Few hours. Sleep again if you still feel tired but take these first."

She took her medicine and fell back asleep. Good, at least she was doing it by herself for now.

Sasuke didn't move out of the bed at all. All he did was watch the ceiling and the sun from the window. Sakura was fast asleep and was barely moving. Apparently the medicine will take a day to kick in. Based on what was written on the note, the symptoms and the hallucinations should disappear in two days and she will be able to stop the treatment in three weeks. All it mattered to him was that she was alright and safe.

--------------------------------

Friday, 24th of July. Sarada is 18 weeks old.

"Sasuke!"

He ran to the kitchen. "What's going on?"

"We should stop giving her my milk." he watched the three bottles that she had filled with the milk that she had pumped.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because it'll kill her."

When she woke up today she stopped believing that Sarada was dead. She was now convinced that she was the one who was going to kill her.

Sakura's mom was supposed to come soon to pick up the food for Sarada. Their baby was staying at their grandparents' house, one because Sasuke couldn't mind Sakura and a child and two, Tsunade had warned him of moms who killed their child during an episode. He preferred not to risk it.

"Sakura this is the milk that you produce. It is the safest thing for that baby."

"I'm telling you, her next meal will be the last one."

He was angry at her for even thinking this way but at the same time he knew that it wasn't her fault and that it was unfair to get angry but she was talking about his daughter... his baby... his family... and that was killing him.

"Better to try it, don't you think? If she doesn't eat she will definitely die... your milk is the only thing that could keep her alive."

"I warned you. If she dies it's your fault."

"I will take the blame."

He heard a knock on the door and with a look for her he went to see who was there. When he opened the door, he found Sakura's mom behind it and she was holding Sarada.

"Why did you bring her here?" he whispered scared that Sakura would hear him.

"A baby should be with her parents."

"I agree but now is not the right time."

"You'll see, once she holds Sarada she will love her again."

"I-"

"Sasuke! Who's here?" he looked at Mebuki angrily. She replied with a smile. He heard Sakura coming to the door.

"Ah, mom! Good to see you. Why did you bring Sarada?"

"So you can say hi to her."

"Do you want to come in?"

Sasuke was about to interrupt to say no but he pushed aside by Sakura's mom. The two women walked to the kitchen. When he reached the door of the room he saw Mebuki trying to put Sarada on Sakura's lap. Sasuke wanted to scream at her.