𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢.

Hey!! I'm so happy because this book reached 10K reads and I'm absolutely speechless. I never thought so many people would read my stories. I truly hope you enjoy them as much as I love writing them!

And I was so happy that I started writing again, so here goes the second part of the last shot!
❤️

_______________________________________

PART TWO.

"ALEX!" -You screamed, grabbing your enormous belly with both your hands. You felt everything wet. You just broke waters.

These nine months passed slowly, allowing you both enjoy every detail of your pregnancy, from the most beautiful things like the first kicks of your baby, to the worst ones like your back's pain or the nausea. You were lucky to have Alex, who had been by your side every single moment, helping you in everything you needed and making it so special.

When he heard you scream, he ran as fast as his legs permitted him, finding you in the living room.

"What, what!?" -He had his eyes opened like plates, looking very worried. His eyes looked down to your legs and his mouth fell open. -"Y/n, did- did you just-" -He pointed at the wet floor, unable to make a coherent sentence.

"I just broke waters." -You stated and groaned in pain. -"Alex, we need to go to the hospital as soon as possible."

Alex nodded, panic consuming him but he knew he had to relax for you. -"Y-yes I'll be here in a second, I'll get everything we need." -And with that, he ran again upstairs, taking the bags you both prepared for this day.

It didn't take him more than two minutes and you both were already in the car, heading to the hospital.

You leaned your head back on your seat, closing your eyes trying to take control of your breathing. Alex's eyes were focused on the street, but every now and then he would check on you, grabbing your hand and squeezing it softly.

"Alex, it fucking hurts." -You said with gritted teeth.

He gulped. -"I know love, but you can do this, of course you can! You're so strong and brave, babe. And I'll be with you, alright?" -He said, and you tried to give him a smile, but the pain made it hard.

"I love you Alex."

"I love you more, darlin'."

He messily parked, and got inside the hospital first, asking for a wheelchair, now that you were having trouble to walk. Then, Alex helped you get out of the car, leading you inside the hospital.

They lead you to one of the hospital's rooms, making you wait there until you dilated enough. You were laying in bed, Alex sitting next to you, stroking your hair. You found this moment truly intimate and beautiful.

"Maybe it's a very stupid question but... how are ya feelin'?" -He asked softly. You smiled at his cuteness.

"I'm better now, but the pain is still there." -You said, and he nodded.

"I can't believe we are already 'ere." -He said with a half smile. -"We are so close to meet our little boy."

You looked up at him, smiling. -"It's unbelievable... I can't wait until I have him in my arms."

"Me too." -His eyes were shinning. -"I 'ope he looks like you... he would be the most handsome kid in the world."

You giggled. -"I actually think he will look like you."