𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.

PART ONE.

You've been with Alex for six years now and you were the happiest girl on earth. Time really flown whenever you two were together.

Your best friend came over while Alex was still out with the rest of the monkeys. She made a party last week and all of your friends from your childhood were there, but you couldn't go because you had to work.

"We missed you there, y/n." -She said.

"And I missed you all too." -You sighed. -"Honestly, it was killing me knowing that you all were reunited and I couldn't go."

"Well, I'm sure you'll be able to go next time." -She smiled. -"We're absolutely doing this again."

"Yeah, I hope so, because I really wan-"

You suddenly stopped talking as you felt your stomach going wild. You got up and ran as fast as you could to the bathroom, and then you started throwing up.

"Y/n?" -Your friend followed you, and when she saw you kneeling and embracing the toilet, she held your hair, caressing your back with her free hand. -"What was this?"

"I don't know." -You coughed. -"I've been like this for two days."

She frowned and spoke again. -"I knew you've been feeling sick these past days, you look very tired."

"I..." -You said still sitting on the floor, turning around to face her. -"I didn't tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"I'm late." -You whispered. -"You know... my period, it doesn't seem like it wants to come back."

"WHAT!?" -She screamed. -"Are you telling me you're probably...?" -You just nodded and she gasped. -"Does Alex know about this?"

"No, not yet." -You got up, and while you were brushing your teeth, you could hear your friend saying things like "this is insane", "I can't believe you're probably going to be a mother" or "I'm so excited for you". The truth was that you couldn't believe it either, kids were never on your plans.

"And what are you waiting for to tell him?" -She asked, leading you to the living room again.

"Listen, I'm even not sure if I am pregnant yet... and it scares me to death what he might think about all this." -You admitted.

"Hey, first of all, we're going to the pharmacy and we'll buy a pregnancy test for you." -You looked at her, feeling very nervous. -"And second, Alex will go crazy! But in a good way, of course... he loves you so fucking much y/n, he'll be so happy... you have to trust me."

"I don't know..." -You massaged your temple. -"Can you... can you go to the pharmacy and buy the test for me?"

"Sure." -She smiled and got up. -"I'll be back soon. And don't overthink too much!" -She said before leaving.

Of course you were going to overthink.

You couldn't imagine holding a baby... your baby. A little person that came from Alex and you. It sounds crazy. Will you be a good mother? And Alex... what will he think? Will he be happy with the news or will he just... ran away? Kids were never on your mind, neither in his. But deep down you were excited about all this. Just imagining having a family with Alex made you smile like crazy.

Your friend was back soon, waving the pregnancy test all over your face, getting you back to reality. You sighed and took it.

"It'll be alright, don't worry." -She smiled at you, and you just nodded.