𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜.

"Home, sweet home." -You thought when you reached your house.

You opened the door, sighing, not believing you were finally here, it's been a very long day. You left your bag on a chair and you heard Alex quickly came downstairs.

"Hey there." -He said hugging you.

"Hello, Alex." -You smiled at him and hugged him back.

Alex and you were really close friends, almost like best friends. You both decided to live together instead of alone in different houses. You looked at him, his quiff was a mess. -"What happened to your hair?" -You giggled.

"Oh, eh... I was writing a song and I kind of got stressed." -He shrugged and you tried to comb his hair a little bit, he had a little smile on his face now.

"Aw, you finished it?" -You asked and turned around, heading to the kitchen, but he grabbed your hand.

"Well." -Still grabbing your hand, he went to grab his guitar. -"In fact, yes. And I want to play it for you." -He bit his lower lip, lifting a little bit the guitar.

"Alright, sure." -You smiled big and he nodded.

You both sat on the settee. He was beside you, ready to play, and you were on his left side, with your legs crossed. He looked a bit nervous.

"Okay, here we go." -He cleaned his throat and seconds after, he started playing the chords. Then, he started singing:

-"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner, breathing in your dust." -You smiled, enjoying his voice.

-"I wanna be your Ford Cortina, I will never rust." -You raised slightly one eyebrow. You had a Ford Cortina.

-"If you like your coffee hot, let me be your coffee pot." -You loved coffee, and he knew you liked it hot. He always gave you one like that every single morning.

"You call the shots babe, I just wanna be yours." -You bit your lower lip. Was he telling you what the felt for you? It couldn't be.

-"Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought." -Your heart started beating a bit faster.

-"Maybe I just wanna be yours." -You looked at him and he looked at you. He half smiled when he noticed you were blushing. He kept repeating "wanna be yours", still looking at you.

-"Let me be your 'leccy meter and I'll never run out."

-"And let me be the portable heater that you'll get cold without." -You leaned your head on his shoulder, and he put his head on yours.

-"I wanna be your setting lotion, hold your hair in deep devotion." -He loved caressing your hair.

-"At least as deep as the Pacific Ocean, I wanna be yours."

He sang again the chorus and you closed your eyes, loving the sound of the words coming out from his mouth. His accent. His voice flooding your ears in the most magical way. You felt privileged. You realised he finished the song, his head still on top of yours.

"So... what do you think?" -He asked softly, like if he was scared of your answer.

"I... I have no words Alex." -You sighed, you were looking at each other now. -"That was... out of this world."

He smiled. -"I think you could imagine this but..." -He left the guitar on one side of the settee and looked at you again. -"I wrote this song thinking about you. Evey single word is thanks to you." -You smiled. -"You know how hard is for me to express my feelings and thoughts if it's not with a song so... yeah."

"I could figure that out and..." -You grabbed his hand. -"That was the most beautiful thing someone ever did for me." -You slowly played with his fingers and his ring, he was looking down at it, smiling. -"And you know what?"

He looked up at you again. -"What?"

"I wanna be yours as well." -You said, and Alex couldn't help it but kiss you on your lips. It was like he's been waiting years to do this. Tasting every spot of your mouth, as if it was the only time he would be kissing you. You both smiled through the kiss, and it felt like heaven.