𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍.

In the last chapter...

Before you could enter it, you felt a hand on your arm. You turned around to find Alex. You smiled.

"Hey." -He said.

"Hi again, do you need anything?" -You asked.

"Well, I was going to tell you if you want to go out to dinner later? You know, after resting a little bit?" -He tilted his head when he asked the second question.

"Sounds like a plan." -You smiled big.

"I think it'd be just the two of us, though." -He continued, resting one hand on his hip. -"Miles is sick after the flight, and I think Mike has some business to do."

"Don't worry, it's okay." -You leaned on the door frame. -"I'll see you later, then?"

"Yes, be ready in two hours and a half, okay?"

"Alright, and tell Miles to get better soon." -You felt bad for him.

"I will." -He smiled and left.

PART TWO.

When Alex left to his hotel room, you entered yours and laid on your bed, with the most stupid grin on your face. You were truly happy to be where you were; and also thankful that you met such nice people.

You were so tired that you fell asleep almost instantly, even though you didn't plan to. You don't know how much time passed, but three knocks on the door woke you up.

You opened your eyes and got up fastly. You remembered you had plans with Alex.  -"Oh shit." -You reached the door and opened it. There he was, with a smile on his face, which grew even more when he saw you.

"Had a good nap, didn't ya?" -He didn't stop smiling. You blushed.

"I'm so sorry, oh my God. I don't even know when I fell asleep, I-" -He interrupted you.

"Hey, don't worry." -He laughed softly. -"If you're tired we can postpone it or summat." 

"No, no way." -You shook your head.  -"Just... just come in while I get ready,  alright?" -You moved aside so he could enter the room.

"Sure." -He smiled at you before coming in and sitting on the little sofa. 

"It won't take me too long." -You said grabbing your clothes and going to the bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror. -"Holy shit, I've been with this face and hair all the time?" -You thought. You washed your face, brushed your teeth, combed your hair, got dressed, and applied some makeup, not too much, though.

You got ready in record time. You stepped out of the bathroom. -"Let's go?"

He didn't notice you there and jumped when he heard your voice. -"Damn, you were fast, huh?" -He got up, grabbing his jacket.

"I am hungry, you know?" -You giggled and grabbed your purse. You headed to the door. -"Come on."

· · ·

He guided you to his car, and when you both reached it, he opened the passenger door for you. You smiled at him. -"Why, thank you." -He just winked at you and took his seat. 

"Well, do you have any preference?" -He asked while putting his seatbelt. You did the same. 

"Mmm... I have no idea." -You said. -"But I'd happy with any choice, really."