Crappy in the beginning.

Well shit.

"You good back there Y/n?" Rochelle asked from the passenger seat, seeing your face pale as milk.

You cracked a smile and slightly nodded, resting your head onto the cars back seat window.

You can feel that Nick pushed over to the other side, indicating that he doesn't want you painting his clean white suit with your red blood.

You rolled your eyes, "Calm down Nicky I ain't turning" you clutched onto your arm over your bandages to at least numb the pain or stop the blood flow.

Nick huffed "I hope you aren't because I don't think I can shoot you in this car AND having your blood splattered on this suit" He gestured to his 'three-thousand dollar' suit.

You blew a raspberry.

"Guys-"

Then another raspberry was heard.

You stifled a small laugh as you nudged Nicks arm

Nick twitched from the touch and shoved you to the window "Don't touch me!" He shouted with disgust displayed on his face, while quickly checking his suit for any blood remains.

Your eye twitched, then a smile curved onto your lips, having an idea in your head.

You leaned on Nick, as your arms touched, He exclaimed and jolted, quickly checking on his suit. Again.

"I won't hesitate to shoot you here and now!" He warned, accidentally elbowing Coach in his stomach, causing coach to groan, but that was ignored.

"Oh no, I'm so scared" you rolled your eyes as you leaned back towards the window "Bite me" You growled at Nick, who had his eyes narrowed at you.

"Kiss my ass" He whispered.

Then the car came to an abrupt stop, causing you to hit the back of the passenger seat.

You groaned in pain, but not loud enough to gain attention from Nick, nor Ellis.

"You okay there Y/n?" You heard Rochelle whisper, seeing her eyes in the rearview mirror.

(Or is it back view? i'm not a car expert like Ellis)

You nodded.

"Oops, ya'll okay back there? I accidentally hit the brakes too hard" You heard Ellis explain, who didn't even look back to check on the passengers in the back seat.

"Ellis, you're an assclown!" You heard Nick grumble.

"Well, the bridge is-!" Ellis jerked forward, as Nick kicked the back of the drivers seat.

You twitched from the sudden movement.

"Nick!" Coach yelled, pinching the bridge of his nose "Let's just see if there's a way to lower the bridge and not cause any harm to other teammates"

Nick scoffed as Ellis turned off the car, you glanced at the front view mirror to see Ellis narrowed his eyes at Nick, who didn't notice at all.

The sound of car doors slamming might have caught someones attention.

You huffed, feeling your arm hurt again, but you can manage, You walked to the trunk of the car, as Coach followed.

Waiting beside Coach as he opened the trunk and scattered the melee weapons and three health kits onto the ground.

You rose a brow, "Is this all the health kits?" You asked, crouching to pick up an axe and one of the health kits.

Coach hummed as he plucked a magnam off the pavement.

You rolled your eyes, well goddamn it!

You grumbled, This day just keeps getting worse ain't it?

"Hello down there!" A voice Hollard that was coming from the bridge, you perked up from the back to see who it was.

It was a guy in a black vest, Like a biker dude, you stifled a small laugh in the back of your throat, he reminds you of someone you knew before.

You glanced around your team, to see no one was gonna answer him back.

You rolled your eyes.

"Hello!" You called back, walking to the front of the car with the rest of the group.

"Can you uhm-!" a small awkward smile curved your lips "Can you maybe lower the bridge?" You asked, maybe like a whisper from someone up that high.

"What? You have to speak up little lady!"

You grumbled, but then you seen Ellis narrowed his eyes at that dude, You rose a brow, Whats with him and narrowing his eyes today?

You shook your head a bit "I am not little!" You shouted, "But can you lower the bridge?" a small laugh escaped your lips right after.

You hated to speak up, but this was for survival.

"Sorry! No can do!" And you blushed, from embarrassment, you didn't like it when you get out of your comfort zone just to be rejected or things don't go your way, that means more shouting or awkward silence.

A small high squeal was heard in the back of your throat, causing your team to turn their heads to you.

(I'm sorry, that's what I do sometimes xD)

They haven't heard that noise from you, ever.

But that only happens when you're embarrassed or when you fangirl, but now, it was from embarrassment.

"ᵉʰʰʰ and why not?" You asked, Trying to keep your confidence, and hoping at least he'll stop making small talk or one of your teammates jump in.

"Well, The generator on the other side is out of gas! Maybe if you come over here we can help you lower the bridge! Like a big team!" He chuckled, leaning more on the railings of the bridge.

"Wel-"

"Can you maybe save us a trip?" Coach joked, cutting you off, you silently sighed out of relief, happy you didnt need to yell anymore.

"It was hard enough to raise the bridge, We lost a man" He mumbled the last part, but you and your team was able to hear him.

You mouthed 'oh' as you felt a bit sorry, you couldn't even think of losing one of your teammates, even if they were an asshole like Nick, you need some kind of entertainment, beside Ellis's stories of course.

But it seemed like your team was just gonna ignore that, "Well, okay then, see ya soon!" Rochelle waved, as a smile was on her lips.

You gave her the 'look' but she didnt notice, you shipped her with Nick, But now, theres the biker dude now, You smirked to yourself, this will be fun.

"Whats ta smile on yewr face 'bout?" Ellis asked while examining the katana in his hands.

You shrugged your shoulders, the smirk quickly disappearing  from your face into a frown, "Nothing".

"I didn't say ya can stop" He chuckled, walking to the back of a white van.

You rolled your eyes, righht.

Dropping down to the lower level, since a big ass truck blocked your way, You twitched as a shock of pain seared through your arm again.

Clutching onto your arm, You wished you had some painkillers right about now...

"OO! Right there! That zombie has something!" Ellis exclaimed, quickly pointing to a zombie that was minding his own business.

———————————————————

Holy fuck its hard writing in Ellis's voice, But I love his accent so much I cant-
But anyways, I'll make sure to continue this book, I still love playing l4d2<3 but for now, I think I wrote this chapter a month or two ago:,)