Ω

Previously in Somebody..

"Anyways I need to go but we have a lot to discuss. I will meet you to a cafe named MACAROON Saturday at six. Don't make me wait." He turns around without waiting for my response. What a basic tactic. Okey then. I will end this on Saturday.

The days pass by and my marriage has become the talk of the town. Everyone talks about it, comments it and criticize it. At this rate our group has become famous because of the news. Maybe that's what Mr.Jo intended all along. Hate is a form of advertising after all.

I can't believe I am meeting Taehyung tomorrow. How am I going to keep him away? I am so so confused.

I end up eating something from the fridge to keep my stress under control. After a while Jennie enters the kitchen too. Our eyes meet and my stress grows rapidly. I had entirely forgotten about her.

"Jennie.. I need to tell you something." I start but she cuts me off.

"I know already." She comes closer to me holding a banana.

How can she know. There is no way.

"You and V are dating." She blarts off and It's obvious that she feels hurt.

I laugh awkwardly. "What are you talking about. You got it all wrong. Taehyung and I were friends before deput. But it's a secret that's why I kept it from you. I am sorry." I apologize honestly and tie my hair up into a messy bun.

"What!!" Jennie screams and I almost jump startled.

"Shh you will wake up Rose and Jisoo." I whisper.

"Are you serious?" It will take a while for her to realize what i said.

"Anyways. I am meeting him tomorrow to have a discussion." I take a bite of a croissant. She doesn't seem mad so I can relax.

"Really? Lisa to tell you the truth.. I think he likes you.. and not only as a friend." She pouts. Likes me? We have only kissed before but.. it was for fun.. I guess.

"I don't think so.. he is in your age anyways. Why would he like someone younger? What if I talk to him about you and see what he says huh?" I grin and her eyes become full of life again.

"Well I have seen how he stares at you Lisa but why not? Give it a try!" She smiles at me and I smile back.

She is more understanding than I thought. She is the best. I should have trusted her with the truth from the start.