1

Y/N POV:
SWING!
CRACK!

"AHHH FUCK, PLEASE STOP" Jeremy screamed with tears streaming down his face.

"NOW IM GOIN ASK YOU ONE MOE TIME. WHERE. THE FUCK. IS. MY. MONEY." I yelled in his ear.

"I don't know man." He whimpered looking me dead in my eyes.

He was lying and it was obvious. I hate liars.

"Ight man if it's goin be like that." I said dropping the metal bat and pulling out my pistol.

"NO NO NO PLEASE OK OK ILL TELL YOU!" Jeremy screamed as I fixed the gun between his eyes.

"Bout time, you better start talking my nigga because I already ran out of patience." I whispered in his ear.

"I spent it on clothes and a new car." He told me still crying.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you spent my money on somethin fo you. Wrong move." I cocked back the gun getting ready to shoot.

"WAIT WAIT I TOLD YOU WHAT I DID WITH IT." He said closing his eyes and moving his head to the side.

"Bruh you sat here and lied to me fo the past 1 hour, you made me waste my energy by beating you wit a bat, and you spent my money. You must be stuck on stupid if you think I ain't goin kill you." And with that I shot Jeremy right between his eyes.

"YO FREEZER!" I yelled while cleaning up my bloody body.

"Wassup Mjay" Frezzer said walking up to me. "Can you please get rid of this body and call the cleaners to clean up this mess." I said taking my hair out of the bun that it was in.

"You got it boss." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks man, preciate it." I said walking out of the torture room.

Lemme introduce myself, the names Y/N Marlon Jobs. I'm one of the blood gang leaders and I run the biggest drug empire in all of LA and some of New York. I also own a couple of clubs, bars, and a Movie theater brand around Cali. I know I know y'all must be thinking "how does a 17 year old girl run a drug empire and own all these places?" Well stop thinking that, and don't question me. But since I'm feelin nice I will answer the question. My parents didn't care about me at all, my pops beat me every chance he got and my moms acted like I didn't exist. They only cared about my twin Dante. Eventually we both was tired of it and ran away. Long story short we joined the bloods at eight years old and we started to climb up and make some cash.

I originally grew up in NYC and that's is where most of my businesses are. But NYC started becoming boring, there was a lack of adventure. So me and my crew moved to LA. When I say crew I mean my psycho and rachet ass cousin Tamia, her Boyfriend/my best friend since diapers Mosey, my main man Jordan, my annoying bestie Zendaya, and my twin Dante. We've only been here for three months and I already got my drug empire running and I already own a movie theater brand and many clubs.

We start our junior year in high school today, but as you can see I had to deal with a guy real quick.

Right now I'm on my way home to get dressed and drive everybody to school since I'm the only one that's not lazy and got they damn drivers license.

My house ^^

My house ^^

"DADDY'S HOME MOTHERFUCKERS." I yelled as I entered the house. I saw everyone on they phone chillin on the couch.

"Finally, hurry up a get yo ass dressed befo we late to school." Daya said to me right after smacking me in the back of my head.

"Damn chill, the fuck crawled up yo pussy and died." I said rubbing the back of my head while walking up to me room.

"My patience. Now hurry up." She yelled at me from downstairs.

I quickly put on some deodorant, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and got dressed.

"Cmon cry babies we out

"Cmon cry babies we out." I said grabbing my keys and running out to the garage.

While waiting for everybody else, I got in the car and blasted "I like it like that." By Cardi B on repeat.

About two minutes later, everyone got in the
car and I drove off to school.

One of your many cars^