47

Now that everyone knows about Shane and I,'I honestly feel a little relieved. Obviously we keep the PDA to an absolute minimum at work, we've never really been a couple that wants our affection in other people's faces anyways. So, honestly, nothing really changes. I had been terrified that everyone knowing would lead to... I don't even know anymore. But now that it's out there, I feel foolish for even wanting to hide it in the first place.

The next season of true crime is going to be released right after Christmas time and we have finished all the filming. All that's left is editing and some promotion.

The holiday season is a lot to handle at buzzfeed, and as we get closer and closer to Christmas the office becomes more and more festive. I'm sitting at my desk trying to plan out the release and subsequent Post Mortem filming schedule when I feel two large hands land on my shoulders. I don't jump, honestly at this point I've gotten used to it, it's one of Shane and Ryan's favorite ways to greet people I've discovered. I turn in my spinning chair to see Shane smiling and wearing a button up shirt, slacks, an fake plastic holster around his waist, and an undone tie. I quirk my eyebrows, questioning the outfit.

"It's photoshoot time baby!" He says, finger gunning at me. I laugh, finally catching on.

"Right, right!" I say, "lemme get my camera ready, I'll meet you and Ryan in the studio!"

"Sounds good," shane smiles,

"You look really good by the way," I wink as he turns to walk away. He smirks, putting his hand on the fake holster and giving me a smolder,

"You like the detective look?" He asks, I laugh and nod,

"Love it!" I say as he heads towards the office laughing.

I grab my camera gear from my desk and run up to the gear room quickly to get an extra lense and a tripod.

When I walk into the studio the boys are leaning on the desk chatting, and for a second it really does feel like I've walked onto the set of Criminal Minds or something like that.

"Alright boys let's get some promos," I say, pulling my camera out of its bag and setting up the tripod.

"How do we look?" Ryan asks, wiggling his eyebrows,

"Like two corrupt detectives!" I joke,

"Corrupt!?" Ryan replies, I laugh

"Oooh I kinda like that," shane admits, "we've got some funny business going on on the side," he says raising his eyebrows at Ryan. Ryan considers the idea and then I can almost see the lightbulb go off over his head.

"Sophie!" He says, "that's genuis! Ok so for this seasons promo we're detectives right, but maybe we are corrupt, you know! And then NEXT season for promo we do like, prison jumpsuits or something like 'oh shit they got caught' and then after that it could be mafia and then-" it's clear his brain is buzzing with the idea,

"Ryan!" I interrupt, "I'm not going to tell you that idea isn't brilliant, because it is, but let's keep the promo planning to a minimum. We have a whole season to release and then another season of paranormal to film and release before we get to that point," I laugh.

"You're right, you're right," Ryan nods.

"But I do like the idea, we tell a little story through promo! That's fun!" Shane says and we all agree. The idea also adds a little more life to the shoot as the boys seem more invested in getting into character. I snap a few pictures, give them some notes on their posing and faces, mess with the background a little to make it more disheveled, and then get some more shots.

"These look great," I say, my eyes focused on the viewfinder as I set up another image, the boys smile and I get a great picture of them. Not exactly promo material because the smiling faces don't fit the vibe of murder, but it's still a cute little picture of my boys.