39- The London Tombs

** This is it! This is the episode where Shane predicted 2020... I hate ittt! The man really said, "we're gonna go through some stuff, I feel it coming." no thanks.

When Shane and I arrived back in London Ryan was waiting with the rental car. We drove back to the hotel and mentioned nothing of the kiss or even the teacups to Ryan, who would have had a fit knowing we'd been that reckless and almost missed our second train home.

The next day we all sleep in again, till almost noon this time because we've got a late-night tonight thanks to the investigation. We only have two more days in London. Tonight we'll be exploring the London Tombs and tomorrow night we're doing a little walk around the city for a true crime episode on Jack the Ripper. After that, we're finally headed back to L.A after what has definitely been a long trip, fun, but long.

We spend the day relaxing at the hotel because we're all so exhausted. I actually take a nap around 3 in the afternoon and don't wake up till almost 6 when Shane sits down on the bed next to me,

"We're grabbing dinner before the shoot," He says softly, I nod and he laughs, "you gonna get up?" He asks. I yawn and stretch, sitting up tiredly and nodding again,

"Yeah I guess," I say and he smiles.

"Where is everyone?" I ask, noticing that the room is empty besides Shane and I.

"They're in Devon and TJ's room watching TV, we figured we'd let you sleep, but we're getting hungry so they sent me to wake you up," He explains, I nod. It's the first time Shane and I have been alone together since the train ride and I don't know how to act, I think he can tell because I'm quiet for a second.

"You ok?" He asks, I nod,

"Yeah, yeah I'm good," I say, he nods but doesn't seem convinced,

"Hey I'm sorry if-" He starts, I shake my head,

"No no no," I laugh, "Don't apologize really! It's no big deal, I mean it is a big deal, or it doesn't have to be, I dunno what I'm saying is- like, I don't regret it, do you? Or uh you don't have to answer that if you don't want to- I dunno I just, I don't wanna make things awkward, not that things are awkward now, but like-" I say quickly before I realize I'm ranting, Shane is looking at me with a stupid smile on his face and I laugh, "can you kiss me just to shut me up?" I say and he laughs,

"Sure I can," he says, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine like it's the most normal thing in the world. I feel my heart drop just like it did last night, but again the kiss is over too soon.

"Now get up and get ready! I'm starving!" He says, after pulling away. I laugh, wondering how he makes things feel so... normal? Like it's always been this way, like there's nothing to worry about I guess... i don't even know how to explain it.

...

After dinner we head to the Tombs, the entrance is a little theatrical considering it's now a "haunted attraction". We set up for the history of the location in front of a wall of bones and dirt, it's not exactly comforting.

After we finish going over the backstory it's time to explore the tombs. We start through the tunnels, the first thing we see in the tombs is a prop for the haunted attraction, a subway car being driven by a fake skeleton. Definitely not the most terrifying things we've come across.

"There's a little skeleton man!" Ryan says, pointing out the prop, "That's kinda fun."

"Oh, ok so this is... not very serious, any of this, right? This is what we're in for tonight?" Shane turns to Ryan and he laughs, 

"I dunno! I have no idea!" Ryan answers, 

"Well they do have great respect for their dead here huh," Shane says sarcastically as we head further into the tunnels and Ryan laughs again.