'What is she?'

As the sun began to rise, so did the pastas going to the living room to do their buisness.

Excitedly Splendor went to knock on the two little girl's room to tell them about breakfast. Which yawning and sleepy Sally came out.

"Good Morning Sally! How was your sleep!? there's a bunch of waffles, pancakes and anything you like at the table for breakfast!" He cheered

"Good Morning Splendy but but where is Mari?" She yawned rubbing her eyes.

"I didin't see her here and thought she was still asleep dearie" He said looking around the room, nope no sign of her.

"Oh nu! Splendy this is baddy bad! What if she gets lost in the woods!" She said worriedly running around in her bloody yet dirty socks. "I'm on it to tell Slendy!" Splendor said as he teleported in Slender's office.

"Slendy Slendy Mari is-!" Splendor said before he stopped seeing asleep Slender have his one arm on the sleeping child on his chest, he giggled calling the pastas to the office.

"Aww that's adorable!" Nina and Toby cooed as Jeff took a picture of them. Masky and hoodie slightly chuckled as EJ looked at the child "Hm, totally not human as you guys said"

  Trender teleported there and fixed his glasses abit 'Should we wake them up?' Trendy asks as the all shook their head.

"He said himself we had an early morning hunting it's already 11:49 AM"  Masky said keeping a smile on his face as he folded his arms.

Sally also went inside and sighed in relieved "There she is!" She giggled "Me and Splendy was so scared!"

The child slowly woke up hearing them talk "Hm?" She looked up at them rubbing her eyes as Slender had one arm on her to prevent her from falling.

"Candy?" LJ asked 'I don't thimk candy is a good breakfast ' Trendy said "what do you mean not a good breakfast? I eat Snickers and i feel better" Ben replied 'well for a child i mean' Trendy replied as Slender began to wake up.

'Hm, why are you all here- oh' He looked at the child who was already awake was still cuddling against his chest, he then softly placed her down on the ground.

'I apologize for waking up late, i seem to have over worked much'

"Come on Mari! We can have breakfast! Waffles! Pancakes an-" Sally was cut off by the child pulling off her ADAM extraction tool

"ADAM!!?" she cheered "no no i mean food breakfast!" Slender looked at her 'Mari, who is ADAM?'

"Silly Silly Mr. Slendy! ADAM is not a person! It is from the angels! And it taste good! "

Jeff stared at her with a slight horror and confused "uh.. to tell you uhm, is there any angel here?"

"Nuh uh Mr. Jeff! But i want to see one now!" She giggled sniffing around before she shook her head

'Child may i borrow your tool for a bit?' Slender asked softly as Mariposa then placed her extradion needle to his large hand.

'Go get breakfast and i'll check your tool for a bit and maybe we can go out to find some angels' Slender said looking at the baby bottle with the strange red glowing substance.

"Come on Mari!" Sally cheered as Toby placed the small child unto his shoulders "Let's go get waffles!!"

"AND CHEESECAKEEE!" Masky and hoodie yelled as they went out of Slender's office, making their way to the food table.

Slenderman's P.O.V
I've never seen anything like this before, but i knew this substance inside isin't from any humans around here.

But the question is, why is that child hold this? It was a sort of extraction or a syringe for pumping something inside the bottle, But where else would this substance lead to? I need answers

Toby's P.O.V
"H-here! Try waffles!" I placed the plate of waffles infront of Mari,i added some syrup just incase the taste was bland.

she just stared at it before grabbing the fork cutting a piece "Go on! Place it in your mouth!" Sally smiled, before she took the piece and ate.

"Well?" I asked happily as the two made cheesecake and Jeff had his cola dripping on the other side of his cheek which he tried again but ended up having two cans of cola in his cheeks-. She just stared back at me quietly before giggling proceeding to stuff her mouth with waffles.

"I knew she'd like it!" Sally cheered while Jeff chuckled "Slow down kiddo you might choke"

Slenderman's P.O.V
I was holding the child's small tool in the woods teleporting around the trees, I had Smile Dog with me to smell the scent and so i did, we we're walking in the woods quietly far from the mansion.

I saw a human running towards us but..it obviously didin't look like one as it had a disfigured face and feet holding a crowbar it seems to be unfrightened which was a bad choice of actions.

It tried to tackle me but i quickly teleported me and smile dog away. Quickly i stabbed him with the tendril before staring directly at him coldly, still his hands reach to the child's tool..before he died out of blood loss what..do they want from it?

I quickly threw his body off the ground and Smile proceeded to sniff the scent until Smile dog stopped..

'The sea? Smile are you sure?' I asked as he barked nodding he looked down the water. It was deep very deep and shallow

I looked around and saw a single lighthouse. There is no way the child or Mariposa came from the lighthouse as it has been like that for years.

Although there was a one unusual plane crash a few weeks ago, but there is no way the child could've swam her way to the land or even surviving the crash itself unless...

If...what if...she came under the sea?