'Child'

'Are you alright? Are you hurt?' Slender asked as he picked her up who seemed to be sniffling and beginning to cry after what had happen.

"It-It was a meanie! I don't l-like it!" She yelled out sadly as Toby worriedly looked up at the child who was picked up and now cuddling close to Slender. 'Hush now child, It won't hurt you again. I promise.'

"Sir, could it be that... The 'human' that they witnessed was familiar to the child?" Masky asked with a calm voice. "I-i mean Sally reacted t-to! S-so it's n-normal f-f-for them to g-get scared o-of h-humans wielding w-weapons." Toby suggested. It did make sense to Slender who was silent with the thinking, the human he had killed when he found Mari, was just a human. And she was already scared.

'Toby, Smile and I had caught up with those humans aswell but we have no clue.. or yet no more proof where they had came from..' he replied before noticing Mariposa had fallen asleep in his arms 'Even her.'

'Smile and I investigated where the substance in her tool could be. He sensed it at the sea. And suddenly so, a human like Toby had explained tried to snatch the tool.'

"So, Smile's nose is not working now? Must be because he smelt Grinny's shi-"

"THAT'S NOT IT JEFF-" Ben yelled rolling his eyes "Or must be smelling your stanky ass socks."

"Enough. Both of you.. Smile is rarely wrong about scents. Even so, If he was right. Would it be there is a place at the bottom of the ocean?" Masky suggested as Hoodie stayed beside him.

'Maybe, Maybe so. It may not be a coincidence that after we found Mariposa, these.. humans seeming to be endless in number, are appearing here and there. But, for now. I want you to tell every pasta hunting, to go and kill those humans.' Slender 'said' sternly as he began to walk. 'I shall take her off for a nap, Sally come along it's yours aswell.'

"Coming Slendy!" Sally yelled out as she began to walk beside him leaving Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff and Ben confused.

"Sooo.. Is no one gonna say anything about this?" Ben asked seeing how they all went silent.

"I have a theory, really. That.. Sir had suggested that she was experimented on, so it would mean.. perhaps, those humans were also test subjects and that they had the appearance of being mutilated was due to them failing, since they weren't children. I think so." Masky suggested infront of them, it did make sense though.

"Orrr maybe they're just high, wearing halloween costumes." Ben suggested lazily.

"dumbass- It's not even fall yet!" Jeff replied angrily folding his arms. "But I can agree with Masky's theory.. It just makes sense. Because they only started appearing when we took Mari in, not that it's her fault."

"W-well whatever it i-is we have to protect her, s-so unfortunately J-Jeff you c-can't go out in t-the woods w-with h-her to t-teach her t-to hunt fo-for now." Toby said with Jeff groaning in annoyance "As if i'll die to those 'mutilated' humans, they just went fugly anyway!" He protested angrily.

"Even if the child could heal herself, it's still not safe for her out there. Being experiments like her, they might.. they might know where to hit." Hoodie replied quietly.

"You mean.."

"You mean.."

" I mean they might know how to kill her. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'There.. she's fast asleep and now you should be to." Slender said tucking Mari in the soft blanket before gently picking up Sally.

"Slendy, will she be okay?"

'She's only sleeping Sally don't worry.'

"No no.. Those humans were scary. They didn't look human.. what if.. what if they can hurt Mari." Sally replied worriedly looking up at him.

'As long as i'm here and they're there. We won't let anything happen to you, and Mari. I promise.'

"Pinky swear?"

'Pinky swear.'