Chapter 8 Break Time Before Travel to Another World

Start from the beginning

Kayden: Crap, my Pepsi is not cold, i prefer Cold Pepsi..

I was Planning to put it on the fridge, i can't delete or vaporize it unless its empty.

I can't put it on trashcan because i might trash pollution, so i vaporize it :v

Floors - 99,997

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ, You know what, Made In Heaven.

Time Accelerate and Stop at the Moment it reached to 50,000 Mid Floor, I just Said Made In Heaven as I Use Time Stone to Accelerate Time., My Real Room. Me and G-Man walked inside my room, this place is beautiful with Combine Tech Advance. 

I Open The Fridge and Place it next to the Demon Lord's Head.

Apophis: Kill me..

Kayden: Later. *Close Fridge* 'I Don't even know why i kept him inside the fridge, isolated.'

I Open The Lights and Bright Blue Neons on the surroundings. 

Kayden: I Will considered you as a. uh, weird friend. If you want to do anything else like playing chess, you can play with that expert bot on that VR Room and ill be watching. im not good at chess since your an expert.

G-Man Fix his Tie and ready for his Chess Game with Expert Bot.

(Time Skip)

Kayden: Oh, Dinner Time. what do you want to eat?

G-Man: something frenchy, like you always do.

Kayden: Then Ill Give you one, Croque Monsieur. I Finally Learn how to cook myself so ill give it a try ^_^.

Kayden Headed to the Kitchen Himself and Instantly Finishing cooking.

Daily Life with a Infinity Gauntlet.

G-Man: Already done?

Kayden: yep. here it is.

G-Man didn't see Kayden's food

G-Man: Where is your food?

Kayden: Right here!, My Favorite!

The KFC

Kayden: 2 or 3 Chicken is Enough for me, even thought its only 20 of them, your not getting it unless you have my permi- ugh, you know what, Ill give you one. Just One.

G-Man: why thank you.

Kayden: anyway, now we can enjoy eating dinner.

(Time Skip)

12:52 AM

A Random Person Appeared and Drop down like it was teleported. he is now in the Living Room.

???: wha-, where am i?, How many Time Im going to die again? where?, Where?!

he was in panic state, completely sweating, he keeps look left and right, not know whats going to happened. in few minutes, hes still alive. he smell some good aroma scent, he smelled food, but his thoughts in his mind, what kind of place is this.