Killing Streak(s)

The hood split up into 3 groups. 1 group front of house, 1 group back of house, and 1 group watch. My group involved Prince, Nico, and La-La. ***y'all probably wondering were Crisanto at yeah we'll they dropped him off at Prince's mama house...back to story***

We bust open the door guns pointed straight and we start fireing shots everywhere. Like COD(call of duty) in this bitch. I got two guns 1 in each hand and I'm just fireing like my life depended on it. Fuck y'all mofo's at!!!! Y'all bitches dieing tonite! I pull out a grenade and throw one in each room we pass before making sure I ain't spot nobody in there. Better come out with my pops foh dis whole bitch get blown to pieces!!!! I walk a little further threw the house and can't find nobody. Then I turn around and a gun pointed head first at me some nigga come up behind me and put a cloth over my mouth before everything go black I see they got my niggas pointed t. Damn these niggas can't fight for shit!!!

Hours later...
Huh? Where am I? Its ok shorty you tied up in my basement. Let me go you fuck ass!!! No baby see I can't do that, cause if I let you go ima have to kill you way to early and I don't wanna do that till I get some fun time with yo sexy ass. I spit in his face and he just looks at me with this Scarry ass grin on his face. Damn shawty you really shouldn't have done that! He wipes it off his face and pulls a gun out his belt waste. Please don't kill me!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Let me go ass hole! No!, you gone give me what I want from yo fine ass first. This nigga den hits me in my head. Now take her ass to my room and make sure she stay quiet and is tied up well so she can't get out, she a slick one!