The beginning of the war

so I get to this abandoned warehouse a couple miles from my house and park my Ferrari a few blocks from the warehouse so they don't know my ass pulled up cause shit fynna get real. I pop the trunk open and pull out a few extra weapons and ammo just in case. Once I check all my protection just make sure I don't get shot I head straight for the first entrance I see. Then... BANG BANG BANG, its cracking. "Yo Jas is that you girl? Fuck you mean is it me dugh bitch you thought yall was fynna get kidnapped and not have my ass come save yall fuck wrong with yall lol. Now get the fuck and lets get it popping GANG GANG."  This shit really getting heated, fires shot everywhere, niggas dead and gone on the ground...tragic. 45 minutes later the whole place was cleared out none of my gang shot or injured thankfully, so we did our job good. once we leave the warehouse we head straight to the hospital to go see La'La yep them niggas fucking shot my sister nobody fucks with my family and my sister what has she ever done to them not a damn thing which is the fucked up part, La'La was never into any of this gang shit ever but bed habits is what got her started all because of me I blame myself everyday she tells me not to because it was her choice but no matter I can never find myself to believe or forgive myself. None of this would've happened if I just would've kept my distance from certain people but there's no way in hell I regret a damn decisions I have made because life is swell just a few bumpy hills but we can fix that right quick. I know the lord is watching over me and disappointed in me I prey to him everyday to forgive me of my sins but deep inside there's some part of me telling me my time will come and real soon.......real soon.

FEW MOMENTS LATER

We get to the hospital and wait in the lobby for the doctor to tell us how my sisters doing. Man I cant wit to see her I pray that she's doing fine, I just love her so much even though I have never told her that unfortunately. A few minutes go by and the doctor comes in. "Family of Ms. Alana Jordan Tylar? Yes that's us. Okay well Alana... It's La'La. okay well La'La is in critical condition so we have her in the ICU, unfortunately the way she is holding up right now it'll be moments she will not"..... When the doctor started to say  "La'La was in ICU and in critical condition" I knew this was the end, my baby sister was no longer going to be with me. I tried to have hope I really did but that's where all the anger and stress took over my body. I couldn't take it anymore I didn't plan to kill anyone I didn't run off from my problems I just fell to the floor and poured out tears, screamed, even prayed more then I ever did. I prayed to the lord he wouldn't take my baby sister away from me she was the only one closest to me the one who understood me and had my back to the fullest and that's on everything. I prayed it would be me and not her unlike me she has a chance to change her life around, for me there's no chance.          THE END

***Hope you enjoyed the book sorry unfortunately this is the end of the book*** Thanks for reading.

SIKE YALL THOUGHT I HATE BOOKS THAT END LIKE THAT THERES GOING TO BE A SEQUEL UNFORTUNATELY SOMETHING VERY DRASTIC AND SAD HAPPENS WHICH CHANGES THE WHOLE PLOT OF THE STORY. BUT THE SEQUEL WHICH WILL BE CHANGED TO BAD DECISIONS AND A GOOD GIRL WILL BE OUT HOPEFULLY IN A FEW WEEKS BUT IF NOT KEEP A LOOK OUT. I KNOW I ALWAYS HAVE YALL MAD AND SHIT BECAUSE I TAKE SO LONG LOL BUT IDGAF ANYWAYS PEACE LOVE YALL. BYE MY DUDES...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!