Drama Attraction

2 weeks later. Can you make it butt naked nasty or nah? Can u make it butt naked nasty or nah? My alarm starts going off. Its been two weeks since I got in that fight with them 3 bitches and since I seen or even heard from August. I hope he's ok. O what am I saying I like bad bitches. I go to the bathroom and do my hygiene. Bitches all on my dick ask me what I do and ima out it like Dis god damnit I love it! I was singing in the shower to my song. I get out and find my fit for today. True religions, red polo and Sperrys. I walk down to the kitchen grab the cinnamon toast crunch, milk and apple juice. Damn I love cinnamon toast crunch and apple juice bruh. After I finish eating I walk into the living room and scroll down my news feed on instagram. Damn people blowing my shit up early in the morning. Then I spit some shit on my newsfeed. I read...

Jasmin Centina bitch ass want rounds with me but hoe ain't bout it.

People start commenting talking bout some she'll beat yo ass, bitch u ain't bout it, fuck with ha, damn u really don't want rounds with Jas and a whole bunch of other shit. But I ain't in the mood so I shrug it off. I walk out the door to pick out a car for today. Red Bugatti it is. I hop in my whip and role to school. When I get to the front of the building all eyes were on me. Not today lord Jesus not today! Fuck is y'all looking at,let someone look at me again! Y'all still ain't learn! I walk to my first class of the day to see everyone looking at me all speechless. Okay now I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. Ok class today we will be learning about... The teacher blabs on about our assignment today. Hey Auggy. Um hello,u gone speak back? He don't say nuin. Fuck you to then bitch! I continue with my day. Later on that day when I return home I feel very weird. August ain't talk to me all day. What's up?

Ring,ring,ring.

Conversation
Hello? You better stay away from my man hoe! Everybody know you like females fuck u tryna get with bae for!!!? Stay away you don't want beef!
Bitch who the duck are you and fuck you calling my phone for!!? None yo damm business just stay away from August and I mean every word! No hoe u stay... Beeeeeep

This bitch hung up! Now I'm mad. Fucks going on? Is that's why he hasn't been talking to me? I'm worried. Now I know y'all thinking Jas u not suppose to be scared but this doesn't usually happen to me. Yes I gotten threats for my life and shot a few times but bitches especially with a sexy voice like hers never hit my line and threaten a boy on me that I might be catching feelings for. I head to my room and alma the door. I lay some migos and just smoke a blunt and chill. Then my phone start blowing up with notifications. All I see is Jasmine stay fuck away from August and some more beefing shit. Then I see some thing that really catches my eye.
Read....
-If you want your father back come to this address...

O HELL NO! Niggas got my pops now. Its war time. I dial my old hood down back in NY and tell theme wassup. You know we got you Jas hang in there. We'll be down there in 24hrs and stay safe and watch yo back! Call if there's any trouble. ITE Thanx FAM and I will. I hang up and head to my dresser and grab my pistol out the drawer. Let a nigga try me and ima aim head shots towards his body!!! I was hella mad but I decide ik tired and can't be stressing over aggy shit. So I got take a shower and head straight to bed. Tommorows a big day! Zzzzzzzzzz