Cali Hood Coming

^^^^above the squad in order^^^🙌🏾😈
Hood in Cali turn the FUCK UP!
Kierra POV
Wassup y'all my name Kierra Angilece Symon. I'm 16 and my main bish Jasmine. I have a crush my nigga Nico. But he attracted to hoes. Me and Jasmine been tight since diapers and I swear that bitch like my sister. I got that hoe back no matter what!
Kenya POV
What's up y'all my name Kenya

Dakota Anderson. I'm 16 also. My mains is Jasmine and Kierra we been tight since 1st grade. Them hoes is like family, like my sisters and this life I'm living they the only ones that I love and can trust and are honest with me. Everybody else can fuck themselves.
Kierra POV

Kenya and I are on our way to the airport. We riding in my Red Bugatti I guess you can say I got money. Anyways my song on Lay it on me by Kelly Rowland my main bitch! Just kidding but her song be having me hype as fuck. We roll down the window and we singing our hearts out.
Rap verse:
The king of the Californian kings, you gotta call me sir
Watch me lay it down, and I ain't even tired
Puttin work in and I ain't even hiredit
ittin' high notes, neighbors thought you joined the choir
She drop it, then wobbled it, cuz she know that I'm liking it
Turn my lap into a chauffeur, for I spend all day just ridin' it
Tryin' clone that, uh!, just to have a menage with it

At the airport we arrive and we turnt to the max.

"Can we get 2 tickets to Cali?" "Yes ma'am $2,000 please." "Here you go." "Thank you enjoy your flight." "Thank you,LETS GET IT!"

We walk to the flight doors and take our seats for first class. Cali here we come!

Ciara POV
What's up my name Ciara Chasity Nichole. I'm 16 my bestfriends are Kenya, Kierra, Jasmine, La-La, and Tiny. I got a crush on Jerome fine ass! He tall, lightskin, and brown-hazel eyes. This niggas make a bitch wet just when he say hey.

La-La POV

My names Alana(La-La) Jordan Tylar. I'm 17 and I'm bi. I got a secret crush on my Bff Tiny. Her fine ass be making me get butterflies every time I see her. She always ask me why I'm so nervous around her. I be like *shrugs*. But my main bitch Kenya she cute but not my type. My sister is Jasmine we blood but I take after my fathers name. Otherwise my name would've been Alana Jordan Centina. And to me that don't sound right. My mother is a crack head so I live with squad at the moment. I have a 2 year old son. His name is Crisanto Rico Perez. My baby black and Puerto Rican. He light skin,hazel eyes, and curly hair as slick as a baby butt. His big Hazel eyes been getting to you even when his ass been bae. One look and you instantly forgive him. His father Chris locked up for rape so we rocking by our selves right now. I'm blasian(Black and Asian).

Tiny POV
My name Tiny Lauren Carter. That's literary my first name.
But I'm bi and have a secret crush on my Bff since 7 grade Jasmine. I'm 17. She be mad that I be older than her which makes me laugh. I know my girl La-la got a crush on me and all but she got a kid and I'm not ready to raise or even help raise another person baby that's why I don't date her. Don't get me wrong she fine as hell but my ego say no.

Tiny POV

We on the road to the airport so Cali can welcome us 3 baddies. Me,Ciara,and La-la in the car chilling and listening to Migos. And bitch we turnt as fuck in this car. Little Crisanto in the back seat sleeping. Boy he's so adorable. He look just like his mama too. Damn! But let me stop cause Jas my bae forever even when she don't know it. She gone be mines one day.

Jerome POV
Wass good y'all my name Jerome Tyrrell Carter. My little sister Tiny. I'm 18. Ciara got a crush on me with her fat ass. Me and girl been kicking it since her and tiny been friends. Ima thug and my moto to fuck and get the fuck out of dodge. My pull out game strong as fuck cause you count all the bad bitches I fucked ain't one of em hoes claim me for they baby daddy. I but but not in the pussy. Anyways I like bad bitches. Ciara hella bad but she be tryna play hard to get. My homeboy Nico we been tight since diapers that's my day 1 nigga. He like my brother! I'll give my life for that dude.

Nico POV

My name Nico Tycell Anderson. My baby sister my blood Kenya. I'm 18 and my nigga Jerome. We been tight since diapers. I got a crush on Kierra bad ass I just ain't told her to be mines yet. I'd give my life for my boy Jerome and my sister Kenya they my life and the only ones I fuck with one the real.

Jerome POV
Club going up on a Tuesday!!!
We in the car chilling tryna get to this airport to see our girl Jasmine and help her out! She going through some things and we always said we gone ride for her. We roll up to the airport and hop out the whip. 2 tickets to Cali please. Enjoy your flight. We walk through the airline doors and board our seats. I say let's pray nigga cause mother fuckers be tryna kill niggas OGB. Nico sitting there staring at me like I'm crazy. I'm like nigga you seen 9/11 and snakes on a plane bitch let's pray! Lord Jesus forgive us our sins and watch over us as we on this plane to make it to the heos in Cali. Amen. We get done praying and I put my beats on and turn to Migos. Cali we coming for the bad bitches! Let's get it!