𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

Emma appeared behind of Jane, her hands and eyes still glowing. Alice dragged Jane along the ground towards Emma, pure fear in the Volturi members eyes. Alice threw the girl at Emma's feet and stood there, watching. Jane slowly looked up at Emma. Emma snarled at her before using her chaos magic to wrap around the blonde's body, forcing her into the air. Jane let out pained screams as Emma slowly tore her apart, one piece of her body at a time until she was almost unrecognizable.

During this, Kate and Tanya had teamed up on Caius, tearing his head from his mouth. Vladimir and Stefan had taken down Marcus together. And now, Bella and Edward were fighting Aro. Bella quickly tore Aro's head off before grabbing a torch and burning his body.

Alice pulled her hand away from Aro as she looked at him, a stern look on her face as a taken aback look fell on his. There was silence as Aro looked between all of the vampires. "Now you know. That's your future, unless you decide on another course."

"We cannot alter our course, the child still poses a grave threat." Caius sternly says.

"But if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Edward asked him.

"Of course, but that cannot be known." Caius spat.

"Actually, it can." Edward spoke as Alice turned around to face him, walking a few steps away from the Volturi as he shared a smirk with Alice. Just then, two more people came out of the woods, making their way towards the Volturi until they stopped a few feet behind Alice. She turned around to face the Volturi once more.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own, among the Tekona tribes of Brazil." Alice explained to them.

"We have enough witnesses-" Caius seethed only to be stopped by Aro.

"Let him speak, brother."

"I am half human, half vampire, like the child." Nahuel, the male, spoke. "A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal." He motioned his head to the woman beside him.

"How old are you?" Bella quickly asked, wanting to know how much time she would have with Renesmee before she was fully grown.

Nahuel turned to face her. "A hundred and fifty years."

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro curiously spoke.

Nahuel turned back to face him. "I became full grown seven years after my birth. I've not changed since then."

"And your diet?" Aro quizzed.

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either." He answered.

"These children are much like us." Marcus spoke up.

"Regardless, the Cullen's have been consorting with werewolves, Our natural enemies." Caius tried. Aro turned around to face his army, his arms out wide as he spoke with a smile on his face.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." With that, they all quickly leave. Aro stops for a brief moment, his eyes switching from Alice, to Emma, and then to Bella before he mutters, "Such a prize." And then, he leaves as well. The vampires all cheer and Emma was quick to turn to Rosalie before embracing her in a passionate kiss, other couples doing the same.

"We have them on the run, now is the time to attack!" Vladimir quickly shouts.

"Not today." Carlisle says, looking at him before walking by him to embrace his wife.

"You're all fools! The Volturi might be gone, but they will never forgive what happened here." Stefan snarled at them. With that, the two brothers left, receiving amused glances from some of the vampires. Emma kisses her wife again before pulling away, allowing her to talk with Alice. Emma was quick to spin around and run towards her brother who quickly caught her in a hug. The two Whitlock siblings held tightly onto one another.

"Don't ever do that to me again, got it?! I didn't know where you were, and I was so scared something bad was going to happen, or that you abandoned me." Emma scolded, her voice muffled by his shirt, tears clouding her eyes though they would never fall. Emma removed her face from the crook of his neck as she looked up at him with a small frown. She shook her head as she whispered, "I can't lose you. Not again."

Jasper was quick to give his little sister a kiss on the top of the head as he tightly hugged her once more. "I will never abandoned you, don't you ever think that. You will never lose me, Em. I promise."

"I love you, Jazz."

Jasper gave her another kiss on the top of the head. "I love you too, sis."

1,440 wordsAHHH MY HEART🥺😫 This is the last officially chapter before the Epilogue and then Paranoid will be completed!

1,440 words
AHHH MY HEART🥺😫 This is the last officially chapter before the Epilogue and then Paranoid will be completed!

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye my loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH