"Ellie." Her aunt took a long pause after mentioning her name. This made El feel disturbed and nervous as she doesn't know what to expect.

"Ate, what's up? Is there anything wrong?"

"Haay. I don't know how to tell this to you.."

The young woman became uneasy as her aunt prolongs her agony. Faye is not the person who makes pranks or gives out jokes, so she knew that something is up.

"Come on, tell me ate. What's going on?"

"Ellie, brace yourself. They're coming."

-------------

It took almost all of their energy as they spent time swaying their bodies at the dance floor. Mikki, Nyoy and Bobbi came back to their couch to rest for a bit as they slurp down their alcohols and nachos served on the table.

Renan had left his spot as the guys from the other couch had invited  him on the bartender's area. Lea on the other hand, is busy with her phone, checking stuff her social media is showing on her news feed.

"Already tired, Lei?" Bobbi asks his friend as it is unlike her to be scooped up serious on her seat.

"Kind of. I guess this whole week's just too busy for us."

"I agree. But things would go on smoothly from now on. Next week we'll have our grand rehearsals so, we'll see how this play would fare."

"Yep. As long as our audience likes the play in whole, everything's gonna be worth it."

Looking at everyone present on their couch, Bobbi notices that someone's missing from the group with the exemption of Renan who is currently at the bartender's place.

"I don't happen to see El around. Where did she go?"

Now that their director had mentioned it, it was just then that Lea realized that Ellie hasn't come back since before. She told the man that her protege left them momentarily to answer a phone call but hasn't come back since then.

The Broadway star tries to getup so she could look for Ellie but the bearded man stopped her, offering himself to be the one looking for the young woman. He said it would be better for the singer to rest and he'll just be the one to search for her since he intends to go out and have a smoke after all.

"Alright. When you see her, tell her we would be going in a few."

"Copy." With that, Bobbi excused himself from the others as he made his way through the crowd and went to exit out from the bar. He looked around the entrance area to check if there are any signs of Ellie.

Seeing none of her presence, he pulled out a cigarette box from his pockets as he lights up a stick and went to the parking lot to check if the young woman is there.

Bobbi tried to go around and check Ellie's turquoise Mini Cooper convertible but he didn't see any sign of Ellie nor the car. It was then he remembered that El did not bring her own and instead, went to the place using the Broadway star's Toyota Alphard.

He circled on the other side of the block and there he saw Ellie, sitting on the pavement just in front of the Alphard, drowning herself on the smokes of her own cigarette.

He approached the young woman and made sure his footsteps can be heard so not to startle El.

"I didn't know that you smoke." Greeted the man as he takes a seat beside her.

"Oh, I actually don't. I just happened to see a peddler who offered to sell this." replied El who happens to look like problematic.

"I know you're too kind and would like to buy out things those peddlers sell, but you don't necessarily have to light the cigarette up if you're not really smoking. Haha." Bobbi said in concern. He knew from Lea's stories that Ellie's body is a bit fragile as how the young woman have to be hospitalized last year.

"Hehe. I know. I just thought it's gonna be a waste if I don't use them."
Realizing what the man said, El took a last puff as she puts out the light and threw the cigarette butt on the trash bin nearby.

"I guess I'm not focused with a right mind tonight."

It was a first for Bobbi Garcia to see El looking like that tonight. He had come to view Ellie as a very positive person, with a smile so radiant that makes her compared to that of an angel. Being such a perfect girl, it is surprising for the director to see their writer's face in low spirits.

"Is it something because of our work?"

"No, not really!" El said in defense. She doesn't want Bobbi to think that it's because of the play that's making her down right now. "It's just.. my own incapability."

This made Bobbi react in surprise. He never imagined that this young woman would think so low of herself especially when she's all bursting out of good points. He told her one by one how good and perfect she is with all her god-given talents and her good personality.

"Thank you Bobbi. You guys make me feel special. But you see, no matter how one is complimented by others its not tantamount to those coming from people who are most important to you.."

With how vague El replied, it made Bobbi feel a bit puzzled. It seems there's some baggage inside the young woman that she doesn't show to others.